Alesis CODA 88-Key Digital Piano with Stand and Headphones
Alesis CODA 88-Key Digital Piano with Stand and HeadphonesDetails
Product Ref: 55916View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Alesis Coda features 20 built-in piano voices (such as Grand Piano, Electric Piano, Drawbar Organ, etc.) and the versatility to split or layer two voices simultaneously. With 50 piano accompaniment styles to choose from (such as Slow Rock, Vienna Waltz, Jazz Pub, etc.), players can select the perfect style for any solo performance situation.
Players can even connect the Alesis Coda to their computer via the USB-MIDI port for full 88-key control of their virtual instrument software or plugins. Alesis designed the Coda Series to have it all: great sound, a full-size 88-key keyboard and complete control over virtual instrument software and plugins.
- Full 88-key keybed
- 20 built-in voices, with ability to split or layer two voices simultaneously
- Play along with 60 preset songs or record your own with the User Record mode
- Duet mode with 50 accompaniment patterns
- Exclusive built-in sounds from industry-leading virtual instrument developers AIR and SONiVOX
- Lesson mode divides the keyboard into two areas with the same pitch and voice
- Built-in DSP with adjustable EQ, Reverb, and Chorus FX
- Transpose control, built-in metronome
- USB-MIDI and MIDI DIN output
- Aux and headphone outputs
- Stereo Aux input for playing along with external equipment
- Includes sustain pedal
- Keys: 88
- Voices: 20
- Preset Songs: 60
- Accompaniment Patterns: 50
- Inputs: 1 x Stereo 1/4" Jack
- Outputs: 1 x 1/4" Jack (Aux), 2 x 1/4" (Headphone Out)
- Other Connections: MIDI, USB
- Includes:Sustain Pedal
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.