Alesis V Mini 25-Key MIDI Keyboard Controller
Alesis V Mini 25-Key MIDI Keyboard ControllerDetails
The Alesis V Mini MIDI Controller features 25 velocity-sensitive mini keys and dedicated octave controls, expanding the creative possibilities and providing a full melodic range for playing bass lines, chords and/or melodies. Editable pitch-bend, modulation and sustain buttons add a new level of expression; four assignable knobs allow you to manipulate plugins/virtual instruments; and the four velocity-sensitive pads allow you to both launch and finger drum. Complete with a single USB connection for power and sending/receiving MIDI data, as well as Xpand!2 virtual workstation software, the Alesis V Mini is the perfect creation and production tool for musicians on-the-go.
Product Ref: 68037View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Small but Powerful
The Alesis V Mini 25-Key MIDI Keyboard Controller is the perfect solution to a compact, yet powerful MIDI Kyeboard/Controller. Making use of 25 velocity-sensetive, synth-action mini keys, paired with 4 backlit velocity-sensitive drum pads and 4 backlit assignable knobs, the Alesis V Mini 25-Key MIDI Keyboard Controller allows you to input notes and MIDI into your Digital Audio Workstation. The dedicated octave, pitch bend, modulation, and sustain buttons also make both live performances and recordings a breeze. The compact size of the Alesis V Mini 25-Key MIDI Keyboard lets you take this powerful MIDI controller on the road or implement it into any sized studio
Intuitive, and portable
The Alesis V Mini 25-Key MIDI Keyboard Controller features octave up/down buttons to give you access to the full melodic range of the keyboard nd play bass lines, chords, and melodies.Four assignable knobs mean that you can manipulate effect plugins and virtual instruments, allowing you to adjust volume levels, tweak parameters, and activate effects.
All You Need
With the inclusion of Xpand!2 virtual instrument software by AIR Music Tech, you have access to instruments, effects, and plug-ins all within the Xpand!2 workstation. With an included all-in-one workstation, the Alesis V Mini 25-Key MIDI Keyboard Controller is one of the most affordable ways to start producing.
If you're looking for a MIDI controller that's perfect for writing and producing tracks on-the-go, or you're looking to save valuable space in your home studio or live setup, you can't do better than the new V Mini,'' said Walter Skorupski, Product Manager for Alesis. ''The V Mini is fully loaded with intuitive controls and features while maintaining a very compact footprint, and it's incredibly easy to use - just plug it in and create! Plus, the included Xpand!2 software by AIR Music Tech has tons of amazing sounding presets that cover all of the bases. We envision the V Mini is going to be extremely popular with a wide range of users from beginner to advanced players, and they'll all have their own reasons for loving the V Mini.''
- Compact USB-powered design lets you create anywhere
- 25 expressive velocity-sensitive, synth-action mini keys
- 4 backlit velocity-sensitive drum pads; 4 backlit assignable knobs
- Dedicated octave, pitch bend, modulation and sustain buttons
- Includes Xpand!2 virtual instrument software by AIR Music Tech; over 3000 fully-editable presets covering every musical style
- System Requirements
- Mac: OS X 10.8 or later
- PC: Windows 7 or later
- Available USB Port
- V Mini
- V Mini Editor Software (Download)
- Xpand!2 by AIR Music Tech (Download)
- USB Cable
- User Guide
- Safety & Warranty Manual
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.