Alesis V25 MIDI Keyboard Controller
Alesis V25 MIDI Keyboard ControllerDetails
The Alesis V25 is a 25-note MIDI keyboard controller that offers producers, composers and keyboard players full command of their DAW software. Alesis has included a series of pads, knobs, and buttons that provides versatile functionality enabling the user to can add expression, range, and dynamics to performances and sessions quickly and effortlessly. 8 velocity-sensitive backlit pads featured to the left of the keybed contribute to the V25's intuitive layout. The location of the assignable pads allows for ease of access when producing beats in the studio or in a live performance for launching samples.
Product Ref: 43288View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
The Building Blocks for any Music Producer
The Alesis V25 is a powerful, intuitive MIDI controller that lets you take command of your music software with a series of pads, knobs, and buttons. With 25 full-size velocity-sensitive keys and Octave Up/Down buttons, you can expand the keyboard to the full melodic range and play bass lines, chords, and melodies. V25 also features four assignable knobs and buttons for manipulating effect plugins and virtual instruments: open and close filters, adjust volume levels, activate effects, tweak parameters, and more. Eight velocity-sensitive backlit pads allow you to launch clips or finger drum with exceptional response, and pitch and modulation wheels expand the expressive capabilities of your performing.
Plug-and-Go SoftwareV25 was designed to seamlessly and effortlessly integrate with your music software. A single USB connection to your Mac or PC provides both power and MIDI functionality, allowing you to plug right into your computer and start making music. All the knobs, buttons, and pads illuminate to provide real-time visual feedback and are laid out for an intuitive workflow. Plus, V25's compact design makes it easy to take this powerful MIDI controller on the road or implement it into any sized studio.
Ableton Live & XPAND!2
V25 is bundled with Ableton Live Lite 9 and Xpand!2 by AIR Music Tech, two dynamic pieces of software that enable you to record, produce, and perform with your computer. Ableton Live Lite 9 is a fluid audio/MIDI environment that enables you to spontaneously record, remix, improvise, and edit musical ideas on the fly. Xpand!2 is an advanced virtual instrument that comes with a collection of premium sounds, ranging from acoustic instruments to futuristic synthesizers. Together, these powerful music platforms allow you to create or perform music with V25 right out of the box.
- 25 full-sized, square-front keys
- 8 velocity-sensitive backlit pads for beat production and clip launching
- 4 assignable knobs and 4 assignable buttons interface with your music software
- Octave Up and Down buttons let you access the full keyboard range
- Pitch and modulation wheels deliver expressive, creative control
- Seamless, visual feedback via illuminated buttons and knobs
- USB power and USB-MIDI connectivity for Mac and PC
- Production software included: Ableton Live Lite 9 and Xpand!2 by AIR Music Tech (downloads)
- V25 USB-MIDI Controller
- USB Cable
- Ableton Live Lite (Download)
- Xpand!2 by AIR Music Tech (Download)
- User Guide
- Safety & Warranty Manual
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.