Arturia DrumBrute Drum Machine
Arturia DrumBrute Drum MachineDetails
Product Ref: 80617View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Arturia DrumBrute Drum Machine features 17 fully analog drum and percussion instruments including: two kicks, snare, clap, open and closed hi-hats, high and low toms as well as conga, maracas, rimshot, clave, tambourine, zap cymbal and a reverse cymbal. This wide variety of different percussive instruments allows you to create intricate and interesting rhythm patterns with ease. One of the most unique features is the main output which includes a renowned two-mode Steiner-Parker filter. This filter allows you to add frequency sweep and bass drops with ease. Every drum sound also features multiple parameters that can be tweaked and edited to your desire, allowing you to create your perfect kit.
Portable Design, Ergonomic Layout
The compact and portable design of the Arturia DrumBrute Drum Machine makes it perfect for both studio settings and stage performances. The built-in 64-step sequencer allows you to use up to 64 steps, which can be chained together in song mode to create original performances. The DrumBrute’s layout features a dedicated button, knob or pad for every features available, allowing you to easily navigate between parameters while eliminating the need for tedious menu selections. Its rugged, chunky pads and sturdy knobs are highly reliable, ensuring optimal durability that will withstand the rigors of transportation and extensive use.
The DrumBrute features a wide variety of effects and editing tools to add a new dynamic to your patterns and sequences. You can use the natural ‘Swing’ feature to add extra groove into your sequences, adding subtle time shifts to create a natural feel. The ‘Randomness’ function allows you to add in sporadic glitches into your sequences, while the Step Repeat, Roller and Looper functions allow you to mix up your rhythm entirely. These advanced features give you full rein over all your sequences and patterns, ideal for live performances.
Ideal For Live & Studio Applications
The wide range of performance effects and portable size make the Arturia DrumBrute ideal for both live performances and studio settings alike. The DrumBrute features a variety of digital and analog connectivity plus sync options including: MIDI, Clock, 1PPS, 2PPQ, DIN24, and DIN48. This allows you to integrate your DrumBrute in your existing setup and work with all your other modular, synth and sequencing units. 3.5mm and 1.4’’ headphone outputs are included to accommodate both headphone connection sizes, plus the USB and MIDI connections allow you to use the DrumBrute as a dedicated MIDI interface to control your favourite DAW.
- 17 pure analog drum sounds - Wide-range controls allow for many new and unique sounds
- 64 patterns with up to 64 steps each
- Separate accent per drum
- Song mode for chaining patterns
- Versatile pattern effects
- Steiner Parker output filter with bypass
- Multiple sync options including: Internal, MIDI, Clock, 1PPS, 2PPQ, DIN24, DIN48
- USB MIDI Interface
- Individual audio outputs
- Headphone output with both 3.5mm and 1/4’’ jacks
- Create polyrhythms – each drum track can be a separate length
- Instrument size: 16.46 x 10.87 x 1.58 inches (418 x 276 x 40mm)
- Instrument weight: 5.69 lbs. (2.58 Kg)
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.