Behringer Motor 61 USB/MIDI Master Controller Keyboard
Behringer Motor 61 USB/MIDI Master Controller KeyboardDetails
The Behringer Motor 61 USB/MIDI Master Controller Keyboard features 61 semi-weighted full-sized keys and allows you to take total command over your virtual instruments and DAW (Digital Audio Workstation). Enjoy hands-on control over all the parameters of your favourite DAW with 60mm faders and backlit drum pads.
Product Ref: 43675View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
- 61 semi-weighted full-size keys featuring expressive velocity and after-touch functionality
- 9 motorized 60 mm touch-sensitive faders to control your DAW mixer, drawbar organ, soft synths or effect units
- 8 backlit drum pads with velocity and pressure-sensitivity for ultimate drum and sample-loop performance
- Standard MIDI and Mackie Control* modes for ultimate flexibility with your DAW software
- Hardware-based arpeggiator allows creation of complex patterns regardless of software limitations
- Ultra-precise, illuminated endless rotary encoders with LED rings provide a clear overview of all software parameters
- Backlit transport section for direct access to your DAW record/play engine
- Quick individual bank select for faders, encoders and pads
- Large backlit LCD screen for optimal overview, easy editing and quick status check
- Built-in presets - no complex mapping required; additional free user presets for your favorite software/hardware assignments
- Flexible communication via USB or MIDI In/Out/Thru - including merge functionality
- Plug and play with Mac* OS X* and Windows XP* or higher operating systems
- Free audio recording, editing and podcasting software plus 150 instrument/effect plug-ins downloadable
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.