Behringer UMX610 MIDI Keyboard
Behringer UMX610 MIDI KeyboardDetails
Product Ref: 16407View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
61-Key MIDI/USB Keyboard
The Behringer UMX610 MIDI Keyboard features a 61-note keybed with velocity sensitive keys with both USB and MIDI connections. Its plug and play functionality means you can quickly and easily get your keyboard setup within minutes. This eliminates the needs additional drivers and tedious setup parameters, allowing you to get setup and playing in no time. The velocity sensitive keybed makes for a quality playing experience adding to the keyboards overall responsiveness. The velocity sensitive keys adds to its performance value, allowing you to input notes like a true pianist, making way for dynamic changes and more. The Behringer UMX610 also features a volume fader, modulation wheel and pitch bend wheel for added versatility, allowing you to manipulate and change sounds on the fly. The keyboard will run via the USB connection without the need for an external power supply but can also be used with batteries or a power adapter (not included). The 61-note keybed features up/down octave buttons that allow you to navigate between the full 128 tone range via the octave shift function with multi-purpose LED status indication.
As well as the 61-Key Keyboard, the Behringer UMX610 also comes with a USB/Audio interface that allows you to record and playback a wide range of digital music files. The audio interface is the U-Control UCA222 by Behringer, with a simple in/out audio interface with dual RCA inputs and outputs. The interface features a USB connection allowing you to plug and play within minutes. This interface allows you to record and playback a range of digital audio and even includes an integrated headphone output. The low-latency output signal is ideal for recording and making music, as it allows you to play with minimal audio lag. The UCA222 also features an a S/PDIF optical output for direct digital conversion Additionally the interface features a volume control for added convenience, as well as an On/Off monitor switch and USB LED indicator.
Recording & Editing Toolkit
The Berhinger UMX610 MIDI Keyboard also comes complete with a range of software and instrument plug-ins to get you editing, recording and mixing music within no time. The recording and editing software bundle includes everything you need to record, edit and even create podcasts, as well as featuring over 100 virtual instruments and 50 effects plug-ins. The 100 virtual instruments produce an expansive range of sounds from virtual e-pianos to cutting-edge synthesizer sounds. The digital FX also range from classic-style tube amps to high-end studio reverbs, compressors and more. The free software bundle also includes the digital audio workstation - Tracktion. Tracktion provides you with everything you need to compose, record, edit, mix and share your music across the world. The single-screen interface is straight-forward and easy to use whilst remaining as comprehensive as other popular DAW's. It features everything from dynamic automation, unlimited tracks, MIDI recording and support for VST's and more. Combine this with the powerhouse that is the Berhinger UMX610 and you are ready to start making quality music within no time
Portable Yet Eye-Catching Design
One of the most unique and eye-catching features of the keyboard is the prominent bright red finish. This rich, red finish not only looks good but makes the UMX610 stand out from the crowd. The design is simple and ergonomic, making it easy to use whatever your skill level. The 61-note velocity sensitive keybed features full sized keys, making the transition from analog pianos easier than ever before if you're a pianist. The modulation wheel is assignable for added versatility, allowing you to control a range of parameters from volume to automation. There are also 8 rotary knobs that can also be assigned to control a range of parameters and function within your DAW, allowing you to quickly customise the layout of your keyboard for convenience. Overall there is 22 assignable controllers for you to control everything from volume and pitch parameters to automation and virtual instrument controls.
- Velocity-sensitive USB/MIDI keyboard featuring 61 high-quality full-size keys and unbeatable programming versatility, real-time control and playability
- USB/Audio interface included for recording and playback of any digital music file. Works with your PC or Mac* computer—no setup or drivers
- Free audio recording, editing and podcasting software plus 150 instrument/effect plug-ins and ultra-low latency driver downloadable
- Plug and play with Mac OS X* and Windows XP* or higher operating systems
- 8 real-time rotary controls plus 10 assignable switches
- Freely assign MIDI control changes to the modulation wheel, volume fader and pedal port for ultimate flexibility
- Full 128 tone range via the octave shift function with multi-purpose LED status indication
- Separate MIDI Out allows controlling external samplers, synths and other equipment
- Runs via USB, batteries or power adapter (not included)
- Conceived and designed by Behringer Germany
- Behringner's 3-Year Warranty Program
- Keys: 61, Velocity-Sensitive
- USB Connections: Type B, USB 1:1
- MIDI Connections: 5-Pin DIN
- 1 Control Wheel with Center Reset
- 1 Control Wheel without Center Reset
- 8 Rotary Knobs
- 1 Fader
- Buttons: 12 Buttons
- Power Consumption: 0.9W
- Dimensions: 215mm x 97mm x 990mm (W x H x D)
- Weight: 4.69kg
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.