Boss DR-3 Dr Rhythm Drum Machine
Boss DR-3 Dr Rhythm Drum MachineDetails
BOSS - most affordable drum machine for jamming or practice
Call our Boss Specialist for further information on: 0843 155 0500
Product Ref: 9993View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
With the DR-3 Dr. Rhythm, guitarists and songwriters can add incredible-sounding drums to their music. This ultra-affordable drum machine includes some of BOSS' best acoustic and electronic drum kits and a selection of bass sounds. Great for jamming, the DR-3's Rhythm Progressions and multiple variations make it easy to create a realistic-sounding drum track for any style of music. And with Total Sound Control, you can tweak your kits to perfection.
BOSS' most affordable drum machine for jamming or practice
Realistic drum, percussion and bass sounds with velocity-sensitive pads
New Rhythm Progressions with 3 variations each for Intro, Verse, Fill and Ending
New TSC® with Sound Shape function and Ambience for professional drum sounds
100 Preset Styles and 100 User styles programmable via realtime or step recording
Footswitch input for easy live control; runs on AC or battery power
Styles User Style: 100, Preset Style: 100 * 11 patterns for a style
Songs User: 100, Song Length: Max. 250 patterns for a song
TSC (Total Sound Control) Preset Patch: 8, User Patch: 8 Preset Patch: 8, User Patch: 8
Max. Polyphony 12 voices
Instrument Drum and perc: 120, Bass: 12
Resolution 96 per quater note
Tempo 20 to 260 bpm
Recording Method Realtime/Step
Pads 13 (Velocity-sensitive)
Display Backlit LCD (16 characters x 2 lines)
Connectors Output Jack: L, R (RCA Phono type), L(PHONES), R(MONO) (1/4-inch phone type), Foot Switch Jack (Stereo 1/4-inch phone type), MIDI IN Connector, DC IN (AC Adaptor Jack)
Power Supply DC9V: Dry Battery (R6/LR6 (AA) type) x 6, AC Adaptor (PSA-series)
Power Consumption 200 mA
- Expected battery life under continuous use: approx. 5 hours (This figure will vary depending on the actual conditions of use.)
Accessories Dry Battery (Alkaline LR6 (AA) type) x 6, Owner's Manual, Roland Service (Information Sheet)
Options AC Adaptor: PSA Series, Foot Switch: FS-5U, Foot Switch Cable: Roland PCS-31
Size and Weight
Width 213 mm 8-7/16 inches
Depth 185 mm 7-5/16 inches
Height 53 mm 2-1/8 inches
Weight 0.7 kg 1 lbs. 10 oz.
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.