CME Xkey Air 37 Bluetooth Controller Keyboard
CME Xkey Air 37 Bluetooth Controller KeyboardDetails
Product Ref: 70995View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Wireless Connectivity, Low Latency
This Bluetooth controller connects to your device via a wireless Bluetooth connection, eliminating the need for messy cables. The wireless connectivity means you can use your keyboard more freely in relation to your computer. With the controller being wireless you may be inclined to think that the latency suffers because of the connectivity, this isn't the case, in fact the low-latency performance is better than a range of wired controllers. As well as being wireless, you can also features support for MIDI connection allowing you to use the XKey with your selected music applications on your favourite devices.
Portable Yet Powerful
As well as the wireless connectivity, the controller is also highly-portable with its lightweight and robust design. Its sleek aluminium body is robust as well as durable and features the same finish as a Macbook. As well as its high-quality construction, the controller is also highly versatile with a range of connectivity options and expansive functionality. The controller is also mobile native allowing you connect to your iPhone or iPad, allowing you to play along with your favourite apps. You can also configure and customise your controller by downloading the free Xkey Plus application.
The controller also features a range of controls and functions that expands its functionality and gives you added control. The keys are velocity sensitive meaning the keys will reduce or increase in volume depending on how hard or soft you hit them. There are up to 128 levels of sensitivity meaning you can play the most demanding riffs whilst retaining its dynamic qualities. There are also a range of 'smart buttons' such as Octave Change, Pitch Bend, Modulation and Sustain function buttons, adding another level of versatility to your controller. These controls allow you to change octaves, bend the pitch of a note, modulate the note through different parameters and more. Another unique feature of this controller is the polyphonic aftertouch, which changes the effect on your notes in correspondence to the pressure on the keys.
- Wireless connectivity and low latency
- Long lasting reachargeable lithium battery
- 37 full size keys
- Robust aluminium body
- Portable and lightweight design
- Mobile native, compatible with hundreds of apps
- Polyphonic aftertouch
- Updates available online
- Octave change, pitch bend, modulation and sustain function buttons
- Velocity sensitive keys - 128 levels of sensitivity
- Customisable with the free Xkey Plug application
- Firmware upgradable via USB
- MIDI: USB and Bluetooth.
- Indicator LEDs: Activity, Connection state, Battery
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.