CME Xkey Ultra Portable Controller Keyboard
CME Xkey Ultra Portable Controller KeyboardDetails
It is an elegant work of art. It’s also a fine instrument that follows you wherever you go. The black and white keys are supported by a cool silver colour aluminium panel arching down at the front and a holder hidden at the rear bottom. These silky smooth keys intertwine with the aluminium grille. It presents the appearance of keys floating evenly at the edge of a waterfall.
Product Ref: 43770View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The body of the Xkey is housed in a piece of moulded aluminium. The thickness is merely 3.6mm. Weighing around 600g, the Xkey is even lighter than the iPad. With a slim and light form factor, the Xkey can be stored in a standard size backpack. Xkey not only inherits the essence of the piano keyboard, it also goes beyond the limits of traditional music keyboard design to meld ruggedness and lightweight mobile features perfectly together .
The key layout of Xkey follows exactly the traditional piano octave range in accordance with a keyboard player's finger memories and playing habits. An aluminium grille is used to clearly separate each key in order to ensure that the player can locate key positions while playing blind. The structure of each individual key is designed in such a way that the entire key moves down evenly when it is pressed at any point. Such design gives a unified sense of touch to the player.
Under each key and button, there is a customized pressure sensor connected to an intelligent circuit board with high processing power. The board processes performance data with very low power consumption. Such data include 128 level full velocity intensity and corresponding polyphonic after-touch control, up to 16,000 step pitch-bend control, and real-time response speed manipulation.
- 25 full-size keys (2 octaves
- 100% MIDI compliant
- Velocity sensitive
- Polyphonic aftertouch
- Pressure sensitive Pitch bend and Modulation buttons, with continuous MIDI control data
- Octave +/- push buttons
- Sustain button
- USB Powered (no external power supply needed)
- Firmware upgradable via USB
- Configurable via Xkey Plus free app for iOS, Mac OSX, and Windows
- Power Consumption: ~ 125mW / 25mA
- Micro USB connector (cable provided)
- Activity indicator LED
- Width: 388 mm (15.27 in)
- Height: 135 mm (5.31 in)
- Depth: 16 mm (0.62 in)
- Weight: only 600 g (1.32 lb): less than an iPad!
What's in the box?
- Xkey (25 keys)
- Micro USB cable
- User Manual
- 2 Years Warranty
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.