Casio CDP-130 Compact Digital Piano
Casio CDP-130 Compact Digital PianoDetails
Product Ref: 67423View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
This piano is also available in the PX-360 Complete Pack and the PX-360 Compact Pack
Smooth, Natural Response
The CDP-130 was designed to be the perfect introduction to the world of keyboards, delivering all the standard functions and effects associated with digital pianos. One of the most important features of any digital piano is the touch and response of the keys. The CDP-130 features 88 fully-weighted keys that give you the natural feel and response associated with acoustic pianos. Also featured is 48-note polyphony, which means you can play up to 48 notes simultaneously, giving you optimal versatility over your playing style.
A Range Of Tones And Effects
There are a total of 10 AHL tones included with the CDP-130 that gives you the option to play using different sounds such as the EPiano (Electric Piano) or strings. This adds a new layer to your playing as different tones will affect the overall feel of your playing style, letting you experiment with different instruments and styles. Also featured are 8 digital effects which give you added versatility over your instrument. These digital effects range from Reverb to Chorus effects and more, letting you directly affect your sound and tweak the effects and tone to your liking.
- 10 AHL tones
- Integrated metronome
- Improved string tone
- Hall effect button (at the touch of a button, concert hall reverb can be applied to the sound of the keyboard)
- Improved loudspeaker system
- 88 weighted keys
- 8 digital effects
- USB interface
- 48-note polyphony
- 5 demo pieces
- Internal speaker system
- Optional accesssories (wooden stand) available
- Number of keys: 88 Key
- Action: Hammer action
- Key size: Full
- Aftertouch / Velocity: Velocity Sensitive
- Key Type: Piano-style
- Number of voices: 10
- Polyphony (max): 48-note
- Layers: Yes
- Split: Info not available
- AUX input: Not applicable
- MIDI Connectivity: MIDI In/Out
- Line output: Not applicable
- USB Connectivity: Yes
- Headphone jacks: 1
- Pedal inputs: 1 (sustain)
- Storage type: Not applicable
- Expandability available: Not applicable
- Recording/Playback Not applicable
- Accompaniment styles: Info not available
- Preset songs: 5
- Effects: Yes
- Built-in speakers: Yes
- Pitch bend/Modulation: Pitch bend
- Reverb: 10 types
- Chorus: 5 types
- Equalizer: Not applicable
- Arpeggio: Not applicable
- Width: 52" (1,322mm)
- Height: 5" (129mm)
- Depth: 11.26" (286mm)
- Weight: Approximately 11.4kg (25.1 lbs)
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.