Casio CTK-4400 Portable Keyboard Package
Casio CTK-4400 Portable Keyboard PackageDetails
The Casio CTK-4400 Portable Keyboard, replacing the previous CTK-4200 model is the next step up for students learning piano playing skills whilst remaining lightweight and portable. At 600 tones and featuring 180 play-along rhythms and 152 songs, this keyboard offers a lot for newer players. 61 keys with a 48 key polyphony also allow advancing keyboard players to get through their grades with ease. The CTK-4400 comes complete with the Casio AD-E95100 power supply, Gear4music X-frame keyboard stand and Gear4music Headphones.
Product Ref: 68176View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Be In Charge Of Your Music
With the CTK-4400, enjoy musical fun with a compact keyboard, making every performance a unique experience. The built-in Hall effect button allows you to do this in an impressive way: At the touch of a button, concert hall reverb can be applied to the sound of the keyboard, adding authenticity when you play. The keyboard also has 61 dynamic touch keys, 180 lively rhythms and 152 songs, as well as 32 registration memories allowing you to store settings such as tempo, tones or rhythms easily.
- 61 touch sensitive piano style keys
- 600 tones from new AHL sound source
- 48-note polyphony
- 180 rhythms
- 152 Rehearsal songs
- Hall effect button
- USB Connectivity
- Audio input
- Speakers: 12cm x 2; 2 x 2.5W
- Dimensions: 95 x 35 x 10cm (WxDxH)
- Weight: 4.3kg
- Power supply required - Casio AD-E95100 Power Supply (Included)
- Manufacturer's warranty - 2 years
- Chord Book: Yes
- Layer: Yes
- Step Up Lesson: Right Hand, Left Hand, Both Hands, LISTEN, WATCH, REMEMBER, NEXT, AUTO, Scoring System, Voice Fingering Guide
- Music Challenge: 20
- One touch preset: 180
- Preset Tones: 305
- Recording System: Real Time
- Keyboard Play: 6 tracks x 5 songs
- With Built-in Songs: 1 lesson song
- Data Capacity: approx. 12,000 notes ( total 6 songs)
- Registration: 32 (4 set-ups x 8 banks)
- Number of Built-in tunes (Exercise Phrase): 152 (including 50 Exercise Phrases, No copy right song)
- Song Expansion (Max number of songs): 10
- Controller: PLAY / STOP, FF, REW, PAUSE, REPEAT
- Pre-count: Yes
- Song Volume: 0 to 127
- Keyboard: 61 keys
- Touch Response: 2 Types, Off
- Power Supply: 9.5V DC (AD-E95100L) / 6 AA-size batteries
- Number of Built-in Rhythms: 180 (including 20 for piano play and 87 world rhythms)
- User Rhythms (Rhythm Editor): 10
- Accompaniment: On / Off
- Controller: Start / Stop, Intro, Normal / Fill-in, Variation / Fill-in, Synchro / Ending
- Accompaniment Volume: 0 to 127
- Sound Source: AHL
- Number of Polyphony (maximum): 48
- MIDI: GM Level 1 standard
- Tones - Built In: 600
- Stereo Piano Tones: Yes
- Piano / Organ Button: Yes
- Digital Effects: Reverb 10, Chorus 5, Virtual Hall 1, Auto Harmonize 12, Arpeggiator 90
- Metronome: Yes (0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 beats)
- Key Transpose: 25 steps (–12/+12 semitones)
- Tuning Control: A4 = 415.5Hz to 465.9Hz (initial Default : 440.0Hz)
- Display: 129mm x 44mm LCD (with backlight)
- Speaker Size: 12cm x 2
- Accessories: Song book, Music Stand
- Amplifier: 2.5W + 2.5W
- Number of Preset Scale: 17
- Sampling Function: Up to 8 Sampling Tones (Melody 5, Drum 3) Up to 10 seconds Sampling Time
- Sprit: Yes
- Octave Shift: Yes
- Rhythm Editor: Yes
- Music Preset: 305
- Tempo: 30 to 255BPM
- Internal Memory Capacity: Approx. 320KB
- Demo Song: 102 songs loop play
- Auto Power Off: Yes (Approx. 6 min. during battery operation or 30 min during AC adaptor operation)
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.