Casio Celviano AP-700 Traditional Digital Piano Package, Satin Black
Casio Celviano AP-700 Traditional Digital Piano Package, Satin BlackDetails
Product Ref: 72548View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Collaboration with C. Bechstein
C. Bechstein have been one of Europe’s most important makers of grand and upright acoustic pianos for over 160 years. Their grand pianos have been the first choice for the world’s most famous composers and performing artists, from Franz Liszt to Bob Dylan. The samples used to create the GP-Series’ piano voices were taken from C. Bechstein’s world-renowned D282 Concert Grand Piano. This collaboration between Casio and C. Bechstein has led to a digital piano that perfectly combines tradition and innovation.
AiR Grand Sound Source
The AP-700 features the innovative new Air Grand Sound Source technology, which has meticulously sought after the sound and tone of three full concert grand pianos: Berlin, Hamburg, and Vienna. Each of the three notable sounds is recreated to show their original, traditional qualities, all from one versatile piano. The technology was developed in collaboration with C. Bechstein, which resulted in the developing of the Berlin Grand, which offers a balanced, elegant sound and clear, ringing tone that is ideal for playing impressionistic music. The Hamburg Grand features a wide, expressive range, and has comfortably situated itself within those that play all genres. The Vienna Grand has a distinctively low range and warm tone, which is an affectionate homage to traditional classical music.
With assistance from the Tri-sensor Scaled Hammer Action Keyboard II, the AP-700 gives a sound that is responsive for tone, pressure, and manages to emulate that of an acoustic grand piano. This means that the performer can play keystrokes in a wider variety of styles, and decide how delicately or intensely each note sounds depending on their personal preference. The Hammer Response simulates the differences in sound production timing according to the force with which a key is struck. It picks up subtle movements with the keystrokes, and delivers a sound that carefully reproduces the differences in timing from one register to another. The sounding timing consequently varies subtly, even when keys are struck with the same strength.
Lid Simulator and Hall Simulator
Drawing uncompromising likeness to an acoustic grand piano, the AP-700 reproduces different sounds depending upon the adjustments to the lid. Where an acoustic grand piano increases sustain and reverb with an open lid, the AP-700’s Lid Simulation correlates. Working in sequence with this is the Hall Simulator, which can reproduce the acoustic characteristics of concert halls in various sizes and styles. The speakers mean that the player can hear the same as an audience would from their seat, right from the playing position. This in turn produces endless possibilities to adapt the playing sound, and create a unique tone to each performer.
String Resonance and Damper Resonance
Acoustic pianos are renowned for having rich, full sound and tone, not only from the notes struck, but from their relationship with other notes’ harmonies. The AP-700’s String Resonance technology allows this blend of sounds to be recreated within a digital piano, thanks to a resonance simulator for each of the 88 keys. Furthermore, the String Resonance technology differentiates between the resonance from one key and that from a chord, concluding in a natural and full tonal quality. Alongside this is the Damper Resonance technology, which can acquire even the most subtle of foot pressure upon the damper pedal, and administer it accordingly to enhance the sound. This in turn leads to a digital piano with the depth, variety and organic expressiveness of an acoustic piano.
Five Year Warranty
This Casio product comes with a generous five year warranty. This protects your piano in parts and labour costs for any manufacturing fault. This is an ‘on-site’ warranty, so a registered technician will come to the piano’s residence for any repairs.
The SZ-7080 headphones feature closed back sealed earcups with ergonomic pads, which are comfortable for longer playing sessions. These headphones have been tuned specially for recording and monitoring so they offer high quality audio and clarity of sound.
This Piano Stool by Gear4music is a fixed height piece of musical furniture with a spacious storage compartment for music or music accessories that comes in an eye-catching Black finish.
- Keyboard: 88-key, Tri-sensor Scaled Hammer Action Keyboard II, Simulated ebony and ivory keys
- Touch Response: 3 sensitivity levels, Off
- Sound Source: AiR Grand
- Maximum Polyphony: 256
- Tones: 26
- Layer/Split: Layer / Split
- Digital Effects: Hall Simulator (6 types x 4 positions), chorus (4 types), brilliance (-3 to 0 to 3), DSP (built into some tones)
- Built-in Songs: 15 (Concert Play), 60 (Music Library) songs, 6 (Tone Demo)
- Song Expansion: 10 songs (max.) Up to approximately 90 KB/song
- Lesson Function: Part on/off (Lesson part: right hand/left hand)
- Metronome:Beats: 0 to 9 (Tempo range: quarter note = 20 to 255)
- [MIDI Recorder] 2 tracks x 1 song, approximately 5,000 notes maximum, real-time recording/playback
- [Audio Recording] Max. 99 songs, approximately 25 min/song (To USB flash drive, 44.1 kHz Stereo WAV format)
- Other Functions:
- 8 tone select buttons
- Duet function
- Octave shift: ±2 octaves
- Auto Power Off: Off after approx. 4 idle hours (default setting)
- Slide-type keyboard cover
- Key Transpose: 2 octaves (-12 to +12 semitones)
- Tuning Control: A4 = 415.5 Hz - 440.0 Hz - 465.9 Hz
- 3 pedals (damper, soft, sostenuto)
- * damper = seamless operation
- Half Pedal Position (-2 0 2)
- MIDI: IN, OUT
- Speakers: 12 cm x 4, 5 cm x 2 (2-way 6 speakers)
- Amp Output: 30W + 30W
- Input/Output Terminals:
- Headphones (stereo standard jack) x 2
- LINE OUT (L/MONO, R), Standard jack
- LINE IN (L/MONO, R), Standard jack
- USB: type A, type B
- External power (24V DC)
- * USB cable (A-B type) required to use USB terminal for computer connection.
- Power Requirements: AC adaptor: AD-E24500LW
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 1,377 x 427 x 911mm (w/o music stand)
- Weight: 48.0kg
- Body Colour/Finish: Satin Black
- Included Accessories: Piano Stool with Storage, AC adaptor (AD-E24500LW), Score Books(Concert Play/Music Library), Music Stand, Headphone Hook
When you add this product to your shopping basket, you will be provided with our standard courier delivery option free of charge, which is a 'to your door' service. You may need to help the delivery driver as this product comes packaged in large boxes!
2 Man Delivery Service
If you select this option, two delivery personnel will deliver the piano boxes to any ground floor room of your choice, rather than just your front door. Please note that this service will take a few days longer than the standard courier service and the courier company will call you to arrange a convenient delivery date after you have placed the order.
Delivery & Installation
This is our premium service, and includes full delivery, installation and setup in any room you wish. The installers will also take away the packaging. Please call or email us for a quote if you are interested in selecting this delivery service
For either of these upgraded delivery options please inform us if your home is on the 2nd floor or above, or has unusual access circumstances. To upgrade to one of the above services, please call us on 0843 155 0800.
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.