Casio Celviano GP-400BK Grand Hybrid Piano, Black
Casio Celviano GP-400BK Grand Hybrid Piano, BlackDetails
Product Ref: 71924View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
This piano is also available in the GP-400 Complete Pack, offering everything you need in a convenient bundle.
Three Legendary Grand Pianos
Casio's new AiR Grand Sound Source provides not just one, but three of the world's finest grand pianos. Dubbed the Berlin, Hamburg and Vienna Grands, each one is the result of countless hours of precise analysis and study of their unique characteristics; resulting in faithful and expressive reproductions of these distinctive pianos. The Berlin Grand produces a balanced, elegant sound that's ideal for playing impressionistic music. The Hamburg is loved by pianists for its wide range of expression, delivering a brilliant and rich sound this piano is well suited for various playing styles and genres. Finally, the Vienna Grand is noted for its impressive low range, great for both soft and vigorous playing, an ideal instrument for classical music.
Natural Grand Hammer Action Keyboard
From the moment your hands first touch the keys, the Grand Hybrid delivers the authenticity your performance demands. The new natural grand hammer action keyboard is constructed using full-length wooden concert grand piano keys, with the same materials and processes as the C. Bechstein concert grand pianos. Each keypress sends a hammer along the same vertical path as a grand piano, with the same essential weighting and pivot points creating an expressive and uncompromising piano touch. Complete with acrylic white keys and phenol black keys, the GP-400 feels familiar to play and ensures you feel comfortable during every performance.
Adjustable Lid Position and Lid Simulator
The Celviano Grand Hybrid's design includes a top panel that can manually raised and lowered, which not only affects the sound being produced from the upper speakers but also works in conjunction with the ''Lid Position'' settings to duplicate the characteristics of an acoustic grand piano. The Lid Simulator simulates these acoustic effects digitally, including the changes in both timbre and volume, allowing you to enjoy playing music with your desired sound.
Grand Acoustic System
Using an exclusive six-speaker amplification system, the new Grand Acoustic System reproduces the three-dimensional sound field generated by an acoustic grand. The top speakers present sounds normally heard rising upwards, and the downward-facing speakers present sounds heard from below the soundboard. This simulation fills the room with rich, complex sound, reaching both the performer and the audience.
Hall Simulator and Listening Position
The GP-400 features twelve types of Hall Simulators; each one based on careful analysis of the acoustic characteristics of a world-famous concert venue. Each space has a total of four Listening Position settings. For example, the you can simulate the experience of hearing the piano from a seat in the audience, as opposed to the playing position, allowing you to hear your music from a whole new perspective.
Headphone mode automatically creates a spacious sonic image while recreating the feeling of playing an acoustic piano and allowing you to play without disturbing others around you. Now you can enjoy playing naturally and feeling the sound field of a traditional grand piano.
- Type: Natural Grand Hammer Action
- Touch Response: 5 Sensitivity Levels
- Number of Keys: 88
- Duet Mode: Adjustable Tone Range, ±2 Octaves
- Transpose: 2 Octaves (-12 to 0 to +12)
- Octave Shift: 4 Octaves (-2 to 0 to +2)
- Speaker: 16cm x 2 + (10cm + 5cm) x 2, 3-Way 6 Speakers
- Amp Output: 30W x 2 + 20W x 2
- Volume Sync Equalizer: Yes
- Metronome: 0 - 9 (Tempo Range; Quarter Note = 20 to 255)
- MIDI: Input/Output with USB MIDI Terminals
- Lesson Functions: Right Hand Off, Left Hand Off, Both Parts Off
- Body Finish: Black Wood Grain
- Dimensions: 1462mm x 489mm x 1003mm
- Weight: 85.5kg
- Type: Grand Pedal System 3 (Damper, Soft, Sostenuto)
- Half Pedal Effect for Damper; Continuous Recognition
- Type: AiR Grand Sound Source
- Maximum Polyphony: 256
- Number of Tones: 35
- Tuning: 415.5Hz to 440Hz to 465.9Hz
- Temperaments: Equal Temperaments plus 16 Other Types
- Stretch Tuning: 5 Types, Off, Auto Settings
- Number of Tones:
- Belin Grand
- Berlin Grand Mellow
- Berlin Grand Bright
- Hamburg Grand
- Hamburg Grand Mellow
- Hamburg Grand Bridge
- Vienna Grand
- Vienna Grand Mellow
- Vienna Grand Bright
- Grand Piano Modern
- Grand Piano
- Tones Layer/Split: Yes, Duet Mode
- Hall Simulator
- Listening Position Settings
- DSP: Preset for Some Tones
- MIDI: 2 Tracks x 1 Song
- Max Notes: 5000
- Audio Recording: Max. 99 Songs (44.1kHz WAV Format)
Five Year Warranty
This Casio product comes with a generous five year warranty. This protects your piano in parts and labour costs for any manufacturing fault. If your piano has already been registered under Casio’s previous three year warranty programme, it will automatically qualify for the additional two years. This is an ‘on-site’ warranty, so a registered technician will come to the piano’s residence for any repairs. This gives you the assured confidence in both your piano and Casio.
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.