Casio Celviano GP-500 Grand Hybrid Digital Piano Polished Ebony Pack
Casio Celviano GP-500 Grand Hybrid Digital Piano Polished Ebony PackDetails
The Casio Celviano GP-500 Grand Hybrid Digital Piano combines an acoustic styled response with digital enhancements for the optimum authenticity. The fully weighted, hammer action keyboard has a response and feel similar to an acoustic piano. The tonal possibilities are endless with the GP-500 thanks to the 35 built-in tones that cover a full range of styles and time periods. Through meticulous craft and assistance from legendary company C. Bechstein, the GP-500 will allow all players to perform at their finest. This exclusive bundle also includes KRK KNS 6400 headphones for silent practice and a Gear4music adjustable piano stool.
Product Ref: 72478View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Casio Celviano GP-500 Grand Hybrid Digital Piano
Authenticity Begins at the First Touch
The GP-500's new Natural Grand Hammer Action keyboard retains the authenticity necessary for classic performance, thanks to piano keys that feature the same full length wood used as the C. Bechstein concert grand pianos. The GP-500 shares a grand piano's keypress format by sending the hammer along a vertical path, delivering a true, whole touch that puts the GP-500 at your fingertips.
Grand Acoustic System
The GP-500 inhabits a six-speaker amplification system, which is effective at providing a wholesome, rich sound. The Grand Acoustic System delivers three dimensional sound, which leaves it closely reminiscent of a truly acoustic grand piano. By having the speakers face three directions, the GP-500 can comfortably deliver classic sound to both the musician and the audience.
Three Legendary Grand Pianos
AiR Grand Sound Source technology is incorporated in the GP-500, resulting in accurate sounds of three definitive grand pianos. Each of the three settings, Berlin, Hamburg, and Vienna, offer a representative body and sound that closely study and deliver each of of the distinctive pianos they recreate. This results in the GP-500 being an ownership to three of the piano’s most respected and sought after sounds.
Grand Pedal System
The GP-500's Grand Pedal System can detect subtle changes with the performer's foot pressure, and adjust accordingly to greatly increase the tonal wealth. Furthermore, this can be customized to the player’s own preference, not only further expanding possibilities but keeping them to a unique spectrum of preferable settings. The GP-500’s Pedal Action Noise will even produce subtle sounds of the foot pedals operation, further refining the sound to identify with an acoustic grand piano.
Multi-Dimensional Morphing and Resonance System
Multi-dimensional Morphing technology is also featured, allowing for each keystroke's volume and tone to decay in a natural, organic fashion, all dependent on how the player presses each key. The Resonance System can also be used to pick out harmonic relationships that coordinate between separate notes, allowing for additional likeness to the sounds of an actual grand piano.
Adjustable Lid Position and Lid Simulator
The GP-500 allows for aesthetic customization thanks to an Adjustable Lid Position. The adjustments made not only affect the design to the player's own preference, but also change the position of the two top speakers to adjust the sound direction. The Lid Simulator can then take effect by acknowledging the lid position, and altering the sound to mimic that of an acoustic grand piano's.
Hall Simulator and Listening Position
The GP-500 features twelve individual simulations of a hall sound. All twelve of the Hall Simulator's effects are based upon separate, compelling venues, meaning the player can experience the sound of sitting in the audience whilst still sat in the playing position.
Volume Sync EQ and Headphone Mode
The GP-500 can easily accommodate for those playing at home, or just for quiet use. The Volume Sync EQ will balance the sounds accordingly no matter what volume, and the Headphone Mode is perfect for the full sound of the GP-500, without disturbing the neighbours.
KRK KNS 6400 Professional Closed-Back Headphones
This closed-back around-the-ear design of the KNS 6400 Headphones brings you closer to your music and the highly isolated surround pads give you the freedom to immerse yourself in the music. Having consistent and accurate reproduction of your playing will help you progress and enjoy playng more.
A new standard in headphone comfort, even over extended periods of use, these headphones are designed to avoid feeling uncomfortable especially during long periods of use. The special foam conforms to the ear to help ensure an improved fit.
The KNS 6400's provide a transparent reproduction of high-frequencies, resulting in highly accurate imaging due to the highly efficient 40mm driver. Adjustable, foldable driver enclosures provide comfort and portability, with long life ensured with a durable 2.5m single-sided cable with oxygen-free copper wires and replaceable head and ear cushions.
Adjustable Piano Stool by Gear4music
This high quality, traditional piano stool is height adjustable, allowing you to find exactly the right position to support your playing posture with any upright, grand or digital piano or keyboard. Finished in a stunning matte black, with a black corduroy top, this stool will look great with any black piano.
- Keyboard: Natural Grand Hammer Action Keyboard (Sames wood as C. Bechstein grand pianos)
- Number of Keys: 88
- Touch Response: 5 sensitivity levels (Heavy 2, Heavy 1, Normal, Light 1, Light 2), Off
- Sound Source: AiR Grand Sound Source
- Maximum Polyphony: 256
- Tones: 35 built-in tones: BERLIN GRAND, BERLIN GRAND MELLOW, BERLIN GRAND BRIGHT, HAMBURG GRAND, HAMBURG GRAND MELLOW, HAMBURG GRAND BRIGHT, VIENNA GRAND, VIENNA GRAND MELLOW, VIENNA GRAND BRIGHT, GRAND PIANO MODERN, GRAND PIANO ROCK, GRAND PIANO JAZZ, GRAND PIANO POP, GRAND PIANO DANCE, HONKY-TONK PIANO, PIANO PAD, ELECTRIC PIANO 1, ELECTRIC PIANO 2, ELECTRIC PIANO 3, FM E.PIANO, 60'S E.PIANO, HARPSICHORD, VIBRAPHONE, STRINGS 1, STRINGS 2, SYNTH-PAD, PIPE ORGAN 1, PIPE ORGAN 2, JAZZ ORGAN, ELECTRIC ORGAN 1, ELECTRIC ORGAN 2, ELECTRIC ORGAN 3, ACOUSTIC BASS, RIDE BASS, ELEC.BASS
- Layer/Split: Layer / Split
- Digital Effects: Hall Simulator: 12 types, Listening Position Settings: Player's Position 1type, Listener's Position 3types, Chorus: 4 types, Brilliance: 7 levels, DSP: (Preset for some tones)
- Built-in Songs: Concert Play (Audio Song): 15, Music Library (MIDI Song): 60, Grand Piano Tone Demo: 6
- Song Expansion: 10 Approx. 900KB (Up to approx. 90KB/song)
- Lesson Function: Right hand off, left hand off, both parts off
- Metronome: Beats: 0 to 9 (Tempo range: quarter note = 20 to 255)
- Recorder: [MIDI Recorder] 2 tracks x 1 song, approximately 5,000 notes maximum, real-time recording/playback [Audio recording] Max. 99 songs approximately 25 min/song (44.1kHz WAV Format)
- Number of Preset Temperaments: 17
- Top Board Open / Close
- Volume Sync EQ: 3 levels, off
- Headphone Mode
- Scene number of setups: 15preset 10user
- Key Transpose: 2 octaves (-12 semitones 0 +12 semitones)
- Tuning Control: A4 = 415.5Hz 440.0Hz 465.9Hz
- Grand Pedal System
- 3 pedals(Damper, Soft, Sostenuto)
- Half Pedal Effect for Damper: Continuous recognition, 5levels position
- MIDI: IN / OUT
- 16 cm x 2 ? (10 cm ? 5 cm)x 2
- 3-way, 6-speakers
- Amp Output: 30W x 2 ? 20W x 2
- USB TO HOST, USB TO DEVICE
- MIDI IN / OUT
- PHONES / OUTPUT: 2 (Stereo standard)
- LINE IN: 2 (L / MONO, R), Standard jack
- LINE OUT: 2 (L / MONO, R), Standard jack
- Power Requirements: AC Adapter : AD-E24500LW
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 1,434×489×963 mm (w/o score stand)
- Weight: 77.5 kg
- Body Color/Finish: Polished Black
- Included Accessories: Score Stand, Score Book, Bench, AC Adapter
Five Year Warranty
This Casio product comes with a generous five year warranty. This protects your piano in parts and labour costs for any manufacturing fault. If your piano has already been registered under Casio’s previous three year warranty programme, it will automatically qualify for the additional two years. This is an ‘on-site’ warranty, so a registered technician will come to the piano’s residence for any repairs. This gives you the assured confidence in both your piano and Casio.
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.