Casio Privia PX-560 Stage Piano
Casio Privia PX-560 Stage PianoDetails
The Casio Privia PX-560 Stage piano not only provides all the benefits of a stage piano, but it also doubles as a full-fledged synthesizer. Creating your sounds could not be easier thanks to the striking and easy to use 5.3’’ Colour Touch screen. The PX-560 is an improvement upon the award winning PX-5S, so builds upon lots of the features and benefits of an already excellent stage piano. The PX-560 has more tones, 220 rhythms and up to 100 user presets ready to use, and all can be played through its four high quality speakers. Whether you take it to the stage or keep it for the studio, the PX-560 is certain to house everything needed for you to record and perform at your best.
Product Ref: 66258View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
This piano is also available in the PX-560 X Frame Pack and the PX-560 Wooden Frame Pack
The Stage Piano for All
At the core of the PX-560 is a digital piano that sounds and feels rewarding to the player. The sound technology is Casio’s Multi-Dimensional AiR (Acoustic and Intelligent Resonator). This sound source mimics string resonance for realistic harmonics, hammer response to allow a greater progression of each note, and Key Off Simulation, which gives you control of each note’s decay. The Tri-sensor Scaled Hammer Action keyboard is also great for playability and getting a great feel for each note. All of these features and more add up to a piano sound that comes close to the texture and complexity that an acoustic piano has.
Packed With Features
An unmissable feature of the PX-560 is its stunning 5.3’’ Colour Touch display. This easy to use, clear and vibrant interface is Casio’s intuitive way for you to access 550 tones, 220 on board rhythms, or save up to 100 of your own music presets. This means you can take a whole band to the stage in just one lightweight, portable device. The large spectrum of instruments and genres accounted for means that whatever style you play, the PX-560 has got you covered.
Back To The Studio
Whilst being an outstanding stage piano, Casio has also equipped the PX-560 with all the tools needed to accommodate the studio environment. There’s a generous 17 track MIDI recorder with added editing features, and also a USB audio recorder that can transfer what you play directly onto a USB stick. The port is compatible directly with PC, Mac, or an iOS device, so you can stay connected whatever you use. The PX-560 fits comfortably into Casio’s CS-67P wooden stand, so it will be a smart fit in your room or studio.
- Weight: 12KG
- Size: 132cm x 29.2cm x 14.732cm
- Keyboard: Tri-sensor Scaled Hammer Action Keyboard II
- Sound Source: Multi-Dimensional Morphing AiR Sound Source
- Maximum Polyphony: 256
- Tones: 650 Built-in Tones
Simulator for Acoustic Piano Tones:
- Hammer Response: 8 Levels
- Damper Noise: 16 Levels
- Damper Resonance: 16 Levels
- String Resonance: 16 Levels
- Reverb- 17 Types
- Chorus- 16 Types
- Delay- 6 Types
- Master EQ- 4 Bands
- MIDI Input: 17 Track Recorder
- Rhythms: 200 Built-in
- Metronome: 20 to 255
- Display: 5.3’’ Colour Touch Panel
- Pitch Bend Wheel: Yes
- Modulation Wheel: Yes
- USB Port: Yes
- Headphone Jack: 2, 3.5mm
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.