Casio Privia PX-760 Digital Piano Package, Black
Casio Privia PX-760 Digital Piano Package, BlackDetails
The Casio Celviano PX-760 Digital Piano features a newly developed sound source and tri-sensor hammer action keyboard, which produces the authentic feel and tonality of an acoustic piano. The slim cabinet design and three pedal system look great in any room and is ideal for all levels of pianist. Now with the 10 built-in classical pieces to play along to with the new 'Concert Play' function, you can feel and perform like a true concert pianist. This Casio PX-760 piano package also includes a pair of SubZero SZ-7080 monitoring headphones for silent practice and a comfortable Gear4music piano stool with storage.
Product Ref: 72551View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Acoustic Intelligent Resonator
Casio's new multi-dimensional morphing provides temporal changes in tone, beginning with the initial sound and leading into natural extensions until the sound disperses. The length of reverberation can be controlled by the player's adjustment in touch, as with an acoustic piano, as well as ensuring continuous responsiveness to the power behind each stroke, ranging from a fine and gentle pianissimo, to an intense and powerful fortissimo. All 88 keys incorporate a stereo resonance simulator that realistically reproduces the string sounds of a grand piano.
Concert Play Feature
High-quality audio data recordings of 10 live orchestra performances are installed into the latest models. Pianists can play along with the recordings and enjoy the feeling of participating in each live performance. The list includes:
- Je Te Veux
- Vltava (Má vlast)
- Tableaux d'Une Exposition 'Promenade'
- Piano Concerto No.20 K.466
- Polovetzian Dance (Prince Igor)
- Sonate K.331 1st Mov.
- Violin Concerto 1st Mov.
- Jesus, Bleibet Meine Freude
- Melody In F
Ebony and Ivory Feel Keys
The exceptionally replicated ebony and ivory keys offer the luxurious feel and texture, as well as the smooth touch, of a grand piano keyboard. The minutely detailed crimp surface finish inhibits finger slippage, often due to sweat by voiding build-up and deposits within the grooves, leaving only the sensation of a perfect fingertip fit, even when playing for extended periods.
- Keys: 88 Ebony and Ivory feel
- Keyboard Action: Tri-sensor Scaled Hammer Action Keyboard II
- Keyboard Touch Response: 3 sensitivity levels, off
- Sound Source: Multi Dimensional Morphing AiR
- Polyphony (maximum): 128
- Tones: 18 built-in tones
- Tones Resonance: Yes (Preset Hammer and Damper)
- Layer/Split: Yes
- Digital Effects: Reverb (4 types), Chorus (4 types), Brilliance, DSP
- Tunes: 60 Music Library tunes
- Song Expansion (User Tune): 10
- Ensemble Library: Yes (10 Presets)
- Function: Part ON/OFF
- Part: Right Hand, Left Hand
- Duet Mode: Yes
Other Functions and Features
- Metronome: 0-9 beats; tempo range: 20 to 255
- Recorder (Song): 2 tracks, 1 song, app 5,000 notes
- Pedals: 3 pedals (damper/soft/sostenuto)
- Half-pedal Operation (damper): Yes
- Key Transpose: 25 steps (?12/+12 semitones)
- Tuning Control: A4=440Hz ±99 cent
- MIDI: Yes
- Inputs: Headphones, USB
- Speakers: 12cm @ 8W x 2
- Size W x D x H ( with stand): 1,357 x 299 x 833 mm
- Weight ( with stand): 31.5kg
- AC Adaptor
- Score Book
- Music Stand
- Piano Stand
Piano Stool with Storage Specifications
- Height: 480mm
- Width: 550mm
- Depth: 325mm
- Model: Fixed Height
- Finish: Black
- Compartment: Yes
SubZero SZ-7080 Monitoring Headphone Specifications
- Driver size: 53 mm
- Sensitivity: 94 +/- 3dB
- Impedance: 60 Ω
- Max Power: 1200 mW
- Frequency range: 10Hz - 30kHz
- Cable length: 3 m
- Type of cable: Attached, straight
- Plug: Gold-plated 3.5 mm stereo
- Adapter: Gold-plated 6.3 mm stereo
- 1/4" Jack Adaptor
Standard Courier Delivery
When you add this product to your shopping basket, you will be provided with our standard courier delivery option. This will deliver the piano to the ground floor of your house or building. Please note that if there is not a ground floor entrance we may not be able to deliver there. You may also need to help the delivery driver as this product comes packaged in large boxes.
This option may not be suitable if you are unable to help the driver if required, or if you need the piano delivering upstairs. Please consider whether this is the most appropriate delivery service for you, as other delivery options are available at an additional cost.
2 Man Delivery Service
If you select this option, two delivery personnel will deliver the piano boxes to any ground floor room of your choice, rather than just your front door. Please note that this service will take a few days longer than the standard courier service and the courier company will call you to arrange a convenient delivery date after you have placed the order.
If you would prefer a delivery and installation service please contact our sales team on 0843 515 0600 who will be happy to set up a quotation for you.
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.