Casio SA-76 44 Key Portable Keyboard
Casio SA-76 44 Key Portable KeyboardDetails
The Casio SA-76 Portable Keyboard is a feature packed instrument for the budding young musician. With 50 play-along tracks and 10 included practice pieces, this keyboard is designed to inspire and develop children?s first piano playing experiences. There are 100 on board tones including grand pianos, guitars, brass and strings, providing a diverse range of engaging sounds. The SA-76?s easy to use LC display and labelled controls allow optimum accessibility for all ages. This keyboard will inspire musicians in an entertaining, interactive format.
Product Ref: 76564View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
- 44 mini keys perfect for little fingers.
- 100 versatile tones in excellent quality.
- 50 rhythms for fun play along ranging from waltz to salsa.
- 10 built in songs offering a diverse range of practice opportunities.
- 5 drum pads - the perfect introduction to rhythm and digital drums. Easily play along or create solo rhythms with your fingertips.
- LC display gives easy access to key information and functions.
- Piano and organ modes can be switched at the touch of a button.
- Melody cut rehearsal system provides effective training for the right hand.
- Small, light and very portable.
- Height: 572mm
- Length: 606mm
- Depth: 210mm
- Weight: 1.4KG
- Polyphony: 8 Note
- Tones: 100
- Drum Pads: 5
- Practice Pieces: 10
- Play Along Tracks: 50
- Display Type: LC Screen
- Song Bank Controls: Piano, Organ
- Volume: Minimum/Maximum
- Tempo: +/-
- Melody: On/Off
- Song: Start/Stop
- Tone/Pattern Selection: 0 – 9 Buttons, +/- Buttons
- Power Supply: Optional AD-E95100 Adapter (sold separately) or 6 AA-Size Batteries
- Speakers: 2 x 1.2 Watts
- Headphones: Input and Output
- Colour: Black/Orange
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.