DISC Korg PS60 Performance Synthesizer
Product Ref: 16827
DISC Korg PS60 Performance SynthesizerDetails
Designed for the gigging - or soon to be gigging - musician, the Korg PS60 delivers premium sounds and professional effects in an easy-to-use performance package.View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
A performance synthesizer like no other
In designing the PS60, the needs of the on-stage musician remained front and center. Offering dedicated controls, an ample backlit display, and remarkable ease of use, the PS60 is a refreshing change. The intuitive, realtime controls - even the sounds themselves - were created with the performer in mind, and have been optimized for the unique challenges and immediacy of playing live. Lightweight, stylish and portable, the PS60 travels comfortably from home, to rehearsal, to center stage.
The in-demand sounds every keyboardist requires
Focused on the elemental sounds that make up the body of great keyboard playing, the PS60 delivers 440 spectacular, spot-on sounds, with room for plenty more! The sounds are organized into six categories, - piano, electric piano, organ, strings, brass and synth - each with dedicated controls making it easy to find just the right sound. Still not sure? The Audition feature plays a quick riff appropriate to the type of sound selected, to help you zero in on the sound you want. Using the category controls, you can layer up to six sounds, or make split settings at the touch of a button, creating sophisticated sounds to suit your performances.
Click on the link below to download full specifications of the Korg PS60 Performance Synthesizer.
- Six individual categories: Piano, E-Piano, Organ, Strings, Brass, and Synth - provide fast access to the most in-demand keyboard sounds.
- EDS-i (Enhanced Definition Synthesis - integrated): Technology inherited from KORG's flagship music workstations delivers 440 impeccably voiced, satisfying sounds.
- Front Panel: The new and original front panel is laid out for easy use. Dedicated knobs and buttons are provided for frequently-used functions, allowing extended performance control and intuitive, real-time sound editing.
- Easy Setup: This feature lets you easily specify the volume, effect amount, and octave settings of each Sound.
- Controls: Nine dedicated knobs provide accurate and immediate control of the modulation, reverb/delay, and EQ effects.
- Split/Layer: Easily create split and layered settings on the fly! Up to 20 of these split and layered "Performance" settings can be stored for instant recall.
- Feel: Semi-weighted 61-key natural touch keyboard - a first in its class!
- Technology: USB computer port and free Sound Editing software provide detailed control and instant access to all sound parameters.
- Software: The PS60 Plug-in Editor allows the PS60 to act as a plug-in synthesizer in your host DAW (AU, VST or RTAS formats).
The product price includes a one year warranty and 14 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 14 days to 60 days (terms apply after 14 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within mainland UK, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.