View Full Description
This affordable yet versatile digital piano features a multitude of premium quality functions and components, resulting in a well-balanced yet powerful instrument. The keybed on the piano features 88 authentic hammer-action weighted keys that react like an acoustic piano for a natural feel and playability. This helps to deliver the velocity-sensitive playing style needed for more advanced pieces and music production.
The piano also features 20 built-in voices, that can be layered with another sound or split for use in duets. The high-quality AIR Music Technology Steinway piano samples that come included utilise the best and most advanced sampling technique to ensure professional-grade piano samples that react and sound as close to the original as possible.
The Accent 88 is a highly versatile instrument with a range of multi-function components and controls. The USB-MIDI and MIDI DIN outputs let you use the digital piano in conjunction with your computer, turning the Accent 88 into a multi-functional MIDI controller. This gives you added performance value as you can use the Accent 88 to control your virtual instruments and plug-ins, which is ideal for music producers. There is also a 'Duet Mode' available with 50 accompaniment patterns to let you play with a friend or tutor. The 'Lesson Mode' splits the keyboard into two areas, allowing a tutor and student to learn on the same instrument simultaneously.
Connectivity And Accessories
Featuring USB-MIDI and MIDI DIN outputs for use with computers, the Accent 88 also features aux 1/4'' output and 2 x 1/4'' headphone outputs. These give you versatile connection possibilities allowing you to connect this digital piano to external devices such as audio interfaces and speakers. A sustain pedal is also included with the Accent 88 for added control over your sound, allowing you to affect the sound you produce and let certain tones ring out the way they need to. Also featured is a built-in metronome and transpose control, allowing you to easily play to a fixed tempo, while the transpose control allows you to quickly switch between octaves at the touch of a button.
- Authentic hammer-action weighted 88-key keybed
- Professional XLR outputs for top quality audio and lowest possible noise
- 20 built-in voices, can split or layer two voices simultaneously
- Top-quality AIR Music Technology Steinway piano samples included
- Play along with 60 preset songs or record your own with the User Record mode
- Duet mode with 50 accompaniment patterns
- Lesson mode divides the keyboard into two areas with the same pitch and voice
- Built-in DSP with adjustable EQ, Reverb, and Chorus FX
- Transpose control, built-in metronome
- USB-MIDI and MIDI DIN output
- Aux ¼” output; (2) ¼” headphone outputs
- Stereo 1/4” Aux input for playing along with external equipment
- Sustain pedal included
- Optional Accent keyboard stand available
- Width: 151cm
- Height: 48cm
- Depth: 23cm
- Weight: 12KG
- Keys: 88
- Action: Hammer
- Weight: Full Weighted
Voices and Effects
- Number of Voices: 20
- Voice Functions: Split, Layer
- Sample Source: Steinway AIR Music Technology
- DSP Effects: EQ, Reverb, Chorus
- Library Songs: 60
- Duet Mode Patterns: 50
- User Record Mode: Integrated
- Metronome: Integrated
- Transposition: Integrated
- USB-MIDI Ports: 1
- Aux Input: 1 x 1/4’’
- Aux Output: 1 x 1/4'’
- Headphone Outputs: 2 x 1/4’’
- XLR Outputs: L and R Balanced
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.