View Full Description
Roland Integra 7
The Integra Synth Editor is four apps in one: sound editor, sound finder, part mixer and Motional Surround control for the Integra-7 SuperNATURAL Sound Module. Use your iPad to easily find, edit and mix sounds in your studio.
With the INTEGRA-7, there is an astounding amount of accurate emulation you can create, to the point that you could mistake yourself for playing a real acoustic instrument, not only by browsing through all these realistic sounds, but changing the behaviour of it, changing the way it is played as if it were a real instrument. Furthermore when you're playing your keyboard or controller, the INTEGRA-7 organically responds for amazing realism and expression.
SuperNATURAL Acoustic Tones
Have you been storing a full pieced orchestra in the cupboard. No not at all! That's just the incredible authenticity and behavioral actions of the SuperNATURAL acoustic sounds on the INTEGRA-7. There are plenty of instruments to try out and develop technique with, or should I say emulate, although in this case they might as well be the same thing!:
- Grand Piano: Soft and hard keystrokes, natural decay, organic note fading.
- Electric Piano: '68 Reed, '73 Stage, '78 Pure, '76 Tine, and '81 Tine, all recreated and with the expression and effects you need.!
- Guitar: Acoustic Steel, nylon, 12-string guitars, flamencos, ukuleles and mandolin. Accurately reproduce strumming and chord fingerings. Several electric guitar models, including a single-coil Stratocaster, along with a choice amp simulators. Even recreate guitar techniques like the "Jazz Octave" phrase.
- Strings: Portamento, Pizzicato, Staccato and Tremolo techniques are all possible. Use violin, viola, cello and double bass to full advantage!
- Brass: Recreate dynamic tone colour changes, including saxophone over-blowing and french horn pitch-bend behaviour. Staccato, fall, and growl techniques are at your fingertips.
- Ethnic Instruments: Shakuhachi from Japan, Erhu from Japan, Sitar from India, Kalimba from Africa, all with their distinctive behavioral techniques.
SuperNATURAL Synthesiser, Drums, SFX and Essential Legacy Sounds
Whether you're looking to experiment with hundreds of PCM waveform or live the eras of the '80s and '90s with vintage synth sounds. It's all possible with the Super NATURAL Synthesiser.
Nektar Impact LX 88-Note Controller Keyboard
There are splitting and layering features, and the option to send program changes messages for each zone on the fly. As well as the keys, the LX88 offers nine faders, nine control buttons, eight pots, six transport buttons, eight velocity-sensitive pads, a foot switch socket, MIDI Out and control wheels.
What's more, it supports Nektar's DAW Integration technology; if you have a supported DAW, the theory is that controls are automatically mapped, and you should be able to navigate many of your software's features from the keyboard. Customising the controller assignments is easy.
Shure SRH440 Professional Headphones
The enhanced frequency response of these Shure SRH440 Headphones delivers accurate audio across an extended range. The closed-back, circumaural design rests comfortably over the ears and reduces background noise whilst impedance and power handling is optimised for performance with most pro and consumer audio devices. The adjustable headband and collapsible construction provide comfort and portability.
The SRH440's legendary Shure quality will withstand the rigors of everyday use. A bayonet clip securely locks the cable into ear cup and replaceable ear cup pads ensure a long product life. The 3m (10ft) coiled detachable cable provides plenty of length and easy storage and replacement. A carrying bag protects headphones when on the go or not in use.
Integra 7 Features
- Flagship synth module with over 6,000 sounds built in
- The latest SuperNATURAL sounds with enhanced Behavior Modeling technology for expressive acoustic instruments and accurate reproduction of performance articulations
- Producer's "must-have" SRX Expansion sound library built in; all 12 SRX titles included
- Dedicated multi-effects and EQ for each part (16 parts), plus dedicated COMP+EQ (use six simultaneously) for drums and ambience parameters for SuperNATURAL drum kits
- Innovative 17-part Motional Surround ambience engine for stereo, headphone, and 5.1-channel output
- Maximum Polyphony: 128 voices
- Expansion Virtual Slots: 4 Slots
- Display: 256 x 80 dots graphic LCD (backlit)
- Power Consumption:18W
- Accessories:Owner's Manual DVD-ROM (SONAR LE) Power Cord
- Size and Weight:
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.