View Full Description
For more seasoned music makers, this versatile model can also be used as a MIDI controller for computers and high performance sound sources for XG-lite music software applications.
The PSR-E343 keyboard offers built-in speakers featuring the Ultra-Wide Stereo DSP button that creates greater separation and a more spacious sound. Both models also provide players with more sounds and Styles to explore than ever before - with 550 voices and 136 Styles.
In addition, Yamaha offers iOS/Apple music apps for iPhone/iPad and iPod Touch that extend and enhance the music-making experience. Connections to iOS devices require the optional i-UX1 USB MIDI interface cable (Sold Separately).
Additional features include the Yamaha Education Suite which has built-in lessons that let users teach themselves to play, a new power-saving mode and 61 full-sized keys. This affordable model also lets users play along with a band or use the dedicated Portable Grand button to instantly call-up a great sounding grand piano.
In addition to AUX line input, the PSR-E343 has touch sensitive keys for expressive, piano-style playing and a powerful speaker system for a fuller sound.
Features and Specifications
- Width: 945mm
- Height: 121mm
- Depth: 368mm
- Number of Keys: 61
- Touch Response: Yes
- Type: Custom LCD
- Backlit: Yes
- Language: English
- Tone Generating Technology: AWM Stereo Sampling
- Number of Polyphony (Max.): 32
- Preset Number of Voices: 550
- Reverb: Yes
- Chorus: Yes
- Master EQ: Yes
- Harmony: Yes
- Ultra-Wide Stereo
- Panel Sustain: Yes (in menu)
- Dual/Layers: Yes
- Split: Yes
- Number of Preset Songs: 136
Storage and Connectivity:
- Internal Memory: 1.7Mbyte
- DC IN: DC IN 12V
- Headphones: x 1
- AUX Pedal: 1 Footswitch (optional)
- USB TO HOST: Yes
Amplifiers and Speakers:
- Amplifiers: 2.5W + 2.5W
- Speakers: 12cm x 2
- Power Supply: Adaptor (PA-3C/PA-130) (included), or batteries (Six "AA" size, LR6 or Ni-Mh rechargeable batteries)
- Power Consumption: 8W
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.