DISC Yamaha PSRE433 61-Note Portable Keyboard
Product Ref: 26087
DISC Yamaha PSRE433 61-Note Portable KeyboardDetails
The Yamaha PSR-E433 is a 61-key touch sensitive keyboard that will inspire you with 731 voices including grand pianos, strings, guitars and synths. A Pattern Function provides a wealth of powerful loops and grooves to jam along to, as well as great features for learning.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The PSR E-433 has 731 high-quality voices ranging from acoustic to electric instruments. Among these voices are some of Yamaha's more advanced voice technologies, such as the Sweet! and Cool! voices found in their more expensive keyboard models. The 2-way speaker system has bass enhancement, giving the sound a final boost.
The E433 allows real-time adjustment of each of its 731 voices using the filter and pitch-bend controls. With these you can add further variety to your synth sounds, as well as greater expressivity to the sax and trumpet voices.
Extra content has been added to the range of Styles available on the PSR E433. Mexican, Arabic, Indian, Brazilian and Chinese styles are now available, so you can perform just about any type of music with an automatic backing. With these high-quality Styles, you'll sound like you have a professional backing band behind you.
Add more movement and dynamism to your piano parts using the arpeggiator function, which will split up any chord you play into seperate notes, using one of the 150 preset patterns.
The Yamaha Education Suite is an advanced set of helpful learning tools built into the instrument, letting you teach yourself how to play and perform regardless of your ability. Choose from step-by-step lessons for left, right or both hands, helping you to master a song with ease.
Touch the Portable Grand button and all other features are cancelled, leaving you with a stunningly rich and authentic piano tone. Insert a USB flash memory into the USB to device terminal and you can save and load your songs, transferring data from connected devices such as your PC.
"There are too many features to mention here, so the best option would be to give one a test run." - Mixdown Mag
Features and Specifications
For a full data list for the PSR E433, please download the PDF from the link below.
- Number of Keys: 61
- Touch Response: Yes
- Dual/Layers: Yes
- Split: Yes
- Sustain Pedal: Yes
- Headphone Sockets: 1
- Pitch Bend: Yes
- Dimensions (mm): W 946 x H 140 x D 402
- Includes: Music Rest
Songs & Voices:
- Polyphony: 32
- Voices: 206 Natural, 462 XGlite, 23 Drum/SFX Kits, 40 Arpeggio Sequence Elements
- Effects: 9 Reverbs, 4 Choruses, 5 Master EQs
- Number of Preset Songs: 100
- Recording: up to 10 songs
- Number of Tracks: 6 (5 Melody + 1 Style/Pattern)
Power & Speakers:
- Amplifiers: 2.5W + 2.5W
- Speakers: 12cm x 2 + 3cm x 2
- Power Supply: Adaptor (PA-150/PA-150A/5D), or batteries (6 x AA Batteries)
The product price includes a one year warranty and 14 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 14 days to 60 days (terms apply after 14 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within mainland UK, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.