DP-6 Digital Piano by Gear4music + Accessory Pack
DP-6 Digital Piano by Gear4music + Accessory PackDetails
Product Ref: 50286View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Versatile Starter Piano With Full Range of Digital Features
The DP-6 is a high quality digital piano with a full size 88 note, graded hammer action keyboard, that replicates the feel of an acoustic piano without the hassles of tuning and maintenance. The 16 stereo voices mean that at the press of a button you can go from a classical piano to a funky organ, while an ample 64 note polyphony maximum allows you to tackle a wide variety of pieces without worry of notes dropping in and out. There are four levels of touch response, allowing you to fine-tune the response of the instrument to your playing style. New dual voice controls allow layering of the voices for creating interesting sounds with depth, whilst the split mode will allow you to play the bottom keys in a different voice - perfect for a bluesy walking bass line accompaniment in the left hand.
Three levels of reverb provide spacious sounds, while the Chorus setting provides an extra 'swirl' for modern strings and organ sounds. The transpose function allows for playing along with recordings and jamming with other musicians in easier keys, while the built in metronome encourages development of rhythm skills. Stereo recording and playback is also offered with two memory locations, allowing you to play duets with yourself, or record your compositions. All controls are conveniently located on the front panel of the DP-6, immediately accessible from the front panel via dedicated knobs and buttons.
Flexible Input/Output Use
The stereo headphone and line outputs on the DP-6 make playing on headphones a pleasure, as well as providing a professional sound for stage use. MIDI in and out and USB out connections enable connection to PC or Mac computers, permitting use of the DP-6 as a master PC keyboard or a sound module.
The built-in speakers and amplifier provide high quality stereo sound whether used at an acoustic piano volume, or at a lower volume to avoid disturbing others - great for late night practice. This instrument is perfect for home use, but it can equally be used as a stage piano, thanks to its detachable base stand.
Included In This Pack
- DP-6 Digital Piano by Gear4music
- Adjustable Keyboard / Piano Bench by Gear4music
- HP-170 Stereo Headphones by Gear4music
- Model: Keyboard 88 fully weighted and hammer action keys
- Cabinet Style: Standard
- Piano Lid: No
- Touch Sensitivity: 4 levels
- Keyboard Type: Weighted
- Voices: 16 stereo PCM voices
- Polyphony: 64
- Touch Response: 4 Levels of touch response
- Recording: Stereo recording and playback of your compositions with two memory locations
- Effects: 4 Reverb levels and Chorus
- SD Card Slot: No
- USB: Yes
- Controls: Power on/off, Master Volume, Dual Voice Controls, Reverb, Chorus, Transpose, Metronome, Tempo up / down
- Speakers: (2 x 10W RMS)
- LCD display
- Built in Metronome
- Headphone output: (stereo)
- Line output: (stereo)
- Sustain Pedal input
- MIDI In/Out
- USB Out
- 8 Built in demo songs
- Dimensions: 139cm x 78cm x 42cm (W x H x D)
- Weight: 35 kg (including stand)
- Power Adapter
- Deluxe music rest
- Piano style expression pedal
- Owners manual
- Detachable base stand
Standard Courier Delivery
When you add this product to your shopping basket, you will be provided with our standard courier delivery option. This will deliver the piano to the ground floor of your house or building. Please note that if there is not a ground floor entrance we may not be able to deliver there. You may also need to help the delivery driver as this product comes packaged in large boxes.
This option may not be suitable if you are unable to help the driver if required, or if you need the piano delivering upstairs. Please consider whether this is the most appropriate delivery service for you, as other delivery options are available at an additional cost.
2 Man Delivery Service
If you select this option, two delivery personnel will deliver the piano boxes to any ground floor room of your choice, rather than just your front door. Please note that this service will take a few days longer than the standard courier service and the courier company will call you to arrange a convenient delivery date after you have placed the order.
If you would prefer a delivery and installation service please contact our sales team on 0843 515 0600 who will be happy to set up a quotation for you.
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.