Elektron Analog Four 4 Voice Analog Synthesizer
Elektron Analog Four 4 Voice Analog SynthesizerDetails
Product Ref: 34198View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Elektron Analog Four is the best of two worlds. The power of analog synthesis is enhanced with precise Elektron sequencing for a machine par excellence. This is an analog synthesizer for the modern age. Analog oscillators and filters ensure the most organic sounds imaginable and the Elektron step sequencer caters for the innovative sound control.
With sequencer features like parameter locks and variable length per track, intricate Analog Four compositions can be created quickly and efficiently. Add the completely new and incredibly well-crafted Elektron effects to the mix and experience the next chapter in analog sounds. It just sounds right.
Seamless Integration with Your Existing Gear
Not only a splendid sound making device, the Elektron Analog Four can also make other gear sing. Thanks to the CV/Gate and DIN sync outputs, legacy analog gear can be controlled in great detail. Sequencer features like arpeggiators and parameter locks will breathe new life in old equipment and make any modular synthesizer rig truly come alive.
Created sounds can of course be stored. Kits contain complete settings for all tracks, sounds contain settings for the synth tracks. Save the best kits and sounds and create a collection of the most inspiring analog patches, ready to be recalled at all times. No tedious and time-consuming recreation of analog sounds is necessary. The Analog Four machine is instant and direct.
Stage and Studio Ready
Live performance features are aplenty. The special performance mode in this Elektron synth gives direct access to user-defined parameters and direct pattern change makes it possible to change patterns at any sequencer step. The arpeggiator can be instantly toggled on or off for swirling melody lines. Improvising when playing live has never been this easy. The Elektron Analog Four was born for the stage.
All the ports necessary to incorporate the Analog Four in a modern studio are at hand. A headphone output, two main outputs, two external inputs, two dual CV/Gate outputs, a USB port and MIDI IN/OUT/THRU ports featuring DIN sync out means the Analog Four can communicate with everything from legacy instruments and modular synthesizers to computers. It is at home everywhere.
Elektron Overbridge for Analog Four, Analog Keys, and Analog Rytm
Overbridge integrates Hardware and software like never before. The versatile integration software bridges the gap between your Elektron analog hardware and your music studio software through a single USB connection. This version is primarily compatible with Ableton Live, but work is in progress for other popular hosts. Enjoy, experiment and explore your sound manipulating capabilities with this new crossover technology.
To download Overbridge for Ableton please use the link here.
- Full VST/AU control - Thanks to Overbridge, the Analog range of Elektron machines can be deeply integrated with PC and Mac computers. The customized and machine specific software plugins, available in VST and AU formats, give direct parameter access over USB and allows efficient DAW based sound editing and sequencing. Overbridge merges the functionality of software plug-ins with the unmatched sound of analog hardware.
- Bi-directional USB audio streaming - Overbridge makes multi tracking easy. Connect a USB cable and record multiple Elektron machine voices to separate DAW tracks in 24 bit quality. Or send audio from a DAW, process it with the analog circuitry of the Elektron machines and bring back the results to a new DAW track all over a single USB cable and without timing issues. Overbridge even allows the Analog range of machines to be used as multi-channel USB sound cards.
- Total recall - Management of analog sounds and sequences has never been easier. Any adjustments made either directly on the Elektron hardware or via the software plug-in can be automatically recalled when loading a DAW project. Overbridge offers ultimate convenience when handling Elektron machine data.
Synth Voice Features (x4)
- Fully analog signal path
- 2 x analog oscillators
- Variable waveshape on all waveforms
- Oscillator AM and Sync modes
- 2 x sub-oscillators
- 1 x noise generator
- 1 x 4-pole analog lowpass ladder filter
- 1 x 2-pole analog multi-mode filter
- 1 x analog overdrive circuit
- Filter feedback
- 2 x assignable LFOs
- 1 x dedicated vibrato LFO
- 2 x dedicated waveshape LFOs
- 1 x amp envelope
- 2 x assignable envelopes
- 2 x dedicated LFO fade envelopes
- 1 x dedicated noise fade envelope
- 1 x dedicated vibrato envelope
- 1 x dedicated autobend envelope
- 3 x individual effect sends
- Up to 4 notes of polyphony
- Up to 4 part multitimbrality
- Up to 4 note unison playback
- 128 Projects
- 4096 Sounds (+Drive Sound Library)
- 128 Sounds per Project (Project Sound Pool)
- 128 Kits per Project
- 128 Patterns per Project
- 16 Songs per Project
- 4 synth tracks
- 1 FX track
- 1 CV/Gate track
- Up to 64 steps per pattern
- Individual track lengths
- 6 x arpeggiators
- Parameter locks
- Instant Pattern, Kit and Sound reload
- Live friendly Performance mode
- Swing, slide, accent
- Track transpose
- Micro timing
- Sound-per-step change
- Full real-time control
- Wideshift Chorus
- Saturator Delay
- Supervoid Reverb
- 122x32 pixel backlit LCD
- MIDI In/Out/Thru with DIN Sync Out
- 2 x 1/4" impedance balanced main out jacks
- 2 x 1/4" audio in jacks
- 1 x 1/4" stereo headphone jack
- 2 x 1/4" dual CV/Gate outputs
- 48 kHz, 24-bit D/A and A/D converters
- Flash-EEPROM upgradable OS
- USB 2.0 port
Balanced Audio Outputs
- Headphones out level: +19dBu (55 Ω )
- Main outputs level: +19dBu
- Output impedance: 440 Ω unbalanced
Unbalanced Audio Inputs
- Input level: +19dBu maximum
- Audio input impedance: 9 k Ω
- Digital S/N Ratio: 102dBFS (20-20.000Hz)
- Unit power consumption: 14 W typical, 24 W maximum
- Recommended power supply: 12 V DC, >2 A
- Sturdy aluminium chassis
- Dimensions: W 340 x D 176 x H 63mm (13.4 x 6.9 x 2.4") (including knobs and rubber feet)
- Weight: approximately 2.35 kgs (5.18 lbs)
- 3 year Elektron warranty
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.