Gator 76 Note Keyboard Case w TSA Latches and Wheels (Deep)
Gator 76 Note Keyboard Case w TSA Latches and Wheels (Deep)Details
ATA Molded PE Case w/ TSA Latches & Wheels for 76 Note Keyboards
Product Ref: 38009View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
This Gator case fits more 76-key keyboards, housing them in a nearly-indestructible polyethylene casing.
The case features a unique wedge and block design, allowing you to customise the interior.
2 TSA locking latches with impact diversion dishes, recessed in-line wheels and rubber-gripped handles make this Gator case as roadworthy as it gets.
- Nearly indestructible polyethylene construction
- Unique wedge and block design for interior customizing
- 2 TSA locking latches with impact diversion dishes
- 200lb weight capacity recessed in-line wheels
- Two rubber gripped handles with 130lb weight capacity
- 1 additional spring loaded handle on 88 note size for "two man" carry configuration
- Solid aluminum valance with black powder coated finish
- Color: Black
- Hinges: 4 Fixed
- Handles: 2 Rubber; 130lbs Capacity
- Latches: TSA Latches
- Wheels: (2) 200lbs Capacity Inline
- UPC Code: 716408524498
- Interior Length: 130.81 cm
- Interior Width: 45.72 cm
- Interior Height: 13.97 cm
- Exterior Length: 138.43 cm
- Exterior Width: 58.9 cm
- Exterior Depth: 26.67 cm
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.