Kawai CN27 Digital Piano, Premium Rosewood
Kawai CN27 Digital Piano, Premium RosewoodDetails
The Kawai CN27 Digital Piano is a compact, fully equipped instrument for the home environment. The 88 keys and triple pedal system offer uncompromised range for traditional and modern musicians alike. The CN27's Responsive Hammer III action has a weighted feel, whilst the triple sensor key detection is receptive to the subtle nuances in your playing. The CN27's Harmonic Imaging technology produces rich, complex tones similar to an acoustic piano. The 19 high quality instrument sounds include grand pianos, organs and synths to keep your creativity inspired. The Bluetooth connectivity allows you to integrate the CN27 with learning apps on your smartphone, as well as the Virtual Technician for editing a large number of parameters. The premium rosewood finish is a timeless look that comfortably suits the home or stage.
Product Ref: 84133View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Established in 1927, Kawai is now one of the largest music manufacturers in the world. Kawai focus only on creating high quality acoustic and digital pianos and have produced some of the most famous concert grand pianos in the world, such as the Shigeru Kawai EX and Shigeru Kawai SK-5. In creating their range of digital pianos, Kawai make use of this expertise to replicate as closely as possible the experience of playing an acoustic grand piano. Kawai pioneered the use of wooden key components in digital pianos and continue to innovate for an ever more authentic piano playing experience.
Developing your skills has never been easier thanks to Kawai’s lesson features. The Concert Magic function has 88 integrated songs covering a diverse number of genres, and all with adjustable rhythm and tempo. Concert Magic intuitively adjusts to your playing, making it suitable to use by anyone wanting to enhance their sense of rhythm. The on board Alfred’s Basic Piano lessons offer a more traditional layout for learning music, whilst still remaining easy to use and accessible to all. The CN27’s dual mode splits the keyboard for two people to play on the same octave, which is an ideal feature for teaching younger musicians.
Smartphone compatibility via Bluetooth MIDI offers seamless integration with the CN27’s features. By connecting your smartphone, you can access a number of dedicated apps to assist with your learning. This is ideal for keeping younger students inspired to develop their playability. Integrate the Virtual Technician app with your smartphone to easily edit your piano’s parameters. By using Virtual Technician, you can tweak everything from the dampening to resonance and feel instantly with your phone. Another benefit of Bluetooth connectivity is that it removes the need for excessive folders and books of learning tools and sheet music, meaning your piano space can stay neat and organised with ease. The vast array of sheet music available is suitable for all levels and ages to utilise.
The Virtual Technician technology present on the Kawai CN27 allows users to refine its features to their own preference. The extensive range of parameters can be accessed with ease and adjusted to as much or as little as necessary. You can adjust the individual note tuning, cabinet resonance, hammer releases and more all from the piano. This can all be done over Bluetooth by Kawai’s dedicated Virtual Technician app.
Kawai 5 Year Warranty
As an expression of the confidence Kawai have in the design and manufacturing of their instruments, they offer a 5-year warranty for parts and labour with all their newly released digital pianos (only available in the UK).
- Width: 1356mm
- Depth: 405mm
- Height: 860mm
- Speakers: 12cm x 2
- Weight: 43KG
- Keys: 88
- Sound Source: Progressive Harmonic Imaging
- Action: Responsive Hammer 3 with Let-Off Simulation
- Feel: Individually Weighted
Sounds & Effects
- Sounds: 19
- Polyphony: 192 Maximum
- Reverb: Room, Lounge, Small Hall, Concert Hall, Live Hall, Cathedral
- Effects: Preset
- Virtual Technician Parameters: 10 Presets
- Virtual Technician App Parameters: Voicing, Damper Resonance, Damper Noise, String Resonance, Key-off Effect, Fall-back Noise, Hammer Delay, Topboard, Decay Time, Minimum Touch, Stretch Tuning, Temperament Key, User Key Volume, Half-Pedal Adjust, Soft Pedal Depth
- Dual Mode: Yes, with Adjustable Volume Balance
- 4 Hand Mode: Yes
- Recorder: 3 Song, 10,000 Maximum Notes
- Concert Magic: 40 Songs
- Demo Songs: 19
- Metronome: 1/4, 2/4, 3/4, 4/4, 5/4, 3/8, 6/8
- Touch Curves: Light, Normal, Heavy, Off
- Bluetooth: Version 4 with GATT Compatibility
- Lesson Functions
- Burgmuller 25
- Czerny 30
- Alfred’s Basic Piano Library Lesson Book Level 1A
- Alfred’s Basic Piano Library Lesson Book Level 1B
- Pedals: Grand Feel System with Sustain, Sostenuto and Soft
- Output Power: 20 Watt x 2
- Finish: Premium Rosewood
- Included Accessories: F-10H Pedal, Music Rest, PS-129 Power Adaptor
- MIDI: IN/OUT
- USB: Host and To Device
- 1/4’’ Jack: 1
- 1/8’’ Jack: 1
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.