Kawai CN37 Digital Piano, Premium Rosewood
Kawai CN37 Digital Piano, Premium RosewoodDetails
The Kawai CN37 Digital Piano is equipped with advanced features for the established home musician. The Responsive Hammer III action has a weighted feel, whilst the triple sensor keys produce an accurate representation of your playing nuances. The Ivory Touch key tops have an authentic feel that comfortable throughout an entire performance. The CN37's Harmonic Imaging technology produces developed tones with a dynamic frequency range for each of the 352 sounds and 9 drum kits. The CN37's MIDI integrated recording function allows you to record your songs directly to USB. This CN37 model is finished in a smart premium rosewood and will look comfortable in any home setting. The Kawai CN37 is an ideal digital piano for musicians requiring an instrument to enhance their skills' diversity and accuracy.
Product Ref: 84141View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Established in 1927, Kawai is now one of the largest music manufacturers in the world. Kawai focus only on creating high quality acoustic and digital pianos and have produced some of the most famous concert grand pianos in the world, such as the Shigeru Kawai EX and Shigeru Kawai SK-5. In creating their range of digital pianos, Kawai make use of this expertise to replicate as closely as possible the experience of playing an acoustic grand piano. Kawai pioneered the use of wooden key components in digital pianos and continue to innovate for an ever more authentic piano playing experience.
The CN37 is equipped with Ivory Touch, Triple Sensor detection and counterweight hammers for the most authentic feel. The Responsive Hammer III keyboard has been carefully designed to have a smooth motion, which has been achieved with spring-less keys. The Ivory Touch surfaces subtly absorb perspiration for increased playing control. The keys feel smooth and are easy to wipe clean, so that you can perform for hours without discomfort. The keys benefit from separately counter-weighted hammers for consistent stability. No matter how modern or traditional your playing style is, everyone can benefit from the CN37’s advanced touch.
The Virtual Technician technology present on the Kawai CN37 allows users to refine its features to their own preference. The extensive range of parameters can be accessed with ease and adjusted to as much or as little as necessary. You can adjust the individual note tuning, cabinet resonance, hammer releases and more all from the piano.
Harmonic Imaging Sound Technology
The Kawai CN37 Digital Stage Piano is packed with an extensive library of 352 sounds covering a range of instruments. These include everything from grand pianos to synths and organs, as well as orchestral instruments for inspiring creativity. Each of these sounds have been crafted using Kawai’s exclusive Harmonic Imaging Sound technology. This advanced sound capturing style allows you to produce dynamic tones that faithfully represent each instrument. The instruments sampled include some of Kawai’s finest acoustic instruments, so that each note you play has authenticity and character. The range of piano sounds and Harmonic Imaging keeps your development inspired and your performances inspiring.
Smartphone compatibility via Bluetooth MIDI offers seamless integration with the CN37’s features. By connecting your smartphone, you can access a number of dedicated apps to assist with your learning. This is ideal for keeping younger students inspired to develop their playability. Another benefit of Bluetooth connectivity is that it removes the need for excessive folders and books of learning tools and sheet music, meaning your piano space can stay neat and organised with ease. The vast array of sheet music available is suitable for all levels and ages to use.
Kawai 5 Year Warranty
As an expression of the confidence Kawai have in the design and manufacturing of their instruments, they offer a 5-year warranty for parts and labour with all their newly released digital pianos (only available in the UK).
- Width: 1445mm
- Depth: 435mm
- Height: 880mm
- Speakers: 12x8cm x 2, 13cm x 2
- Weight: 54KG
- Keys: 88
- Sound Source: Progressive Harmonic Imaging, 88 Key Piano Sampling
- Action: Responsive Hammer 3 with Let-Off Simulation
- Feel: Individually Weighted
Sounds & Effects
- Sounds: 352, GM2 Compatible
- Drumsets: 9
- Polyphony: 256 Maximum
- Reverb: Room, Lounge, Small Hall, Concert Hall, Live Hall, Cathedral
- Sound Settings: Damper Resonance, Voicing, Fall-back Noise, Damper Noise, Brilliance, Temperament, Temperament Key, Speaker EQ,
- Delay: Mono Delay, Ping Delay, Triple Delay
- Chorus: Chorus, Classic Chorus
- Tremolo: Tremolo, Classic Tremolo, Vibrato Tremolo, Tremolo+Amp
- Pan: Auto Pan, Classic Auto Pan, Auto Pan+Amp, Phaser+Auto Pan
- Phaser: Phaser, Classic Phaser, Phaser+Amp, Phaser+Chorus, Rotary
- Virtual Technician Parameters: Voicing, Damper Resonance, Damper Noise, String Resonance, Undamped String Resonance, Cabinet Resonance, Key-off Effect, Fall-back Noise, Hammer Delay, Topboard, Decay Time, Minimum Touch, Stretch Tuning, Stretch Curve, User Tuning, Key of Temperament, User Temperament, User Key Volume, Half-Pedal Adjust, Soft Pedal Depth
- Dual Mode: Yes, with Adjustable Volume Balance
- Split Mode: Yes, with Adjustable Volume Balance
- 4 Hand Mode: Yes, with Adjustable Volume Balance
- Recorder: 3 Song, 15,000 Maximum Notes
- Registration: 18 Memories
- Concert Magic: 176 Songs
- Demo Songs: 31
- Metronome: 1/4, 2/4, 3/4, 4/4, 5/4, 3/8, 6/8, 7/8, 9/8, 12/8 with 100 Drum Rhythm
- USB Functions: Song/Registration Load/Save, Create Directory, Rename, Delete, Format
- Touch Curves: Light 1, Light 2, Normal, Heavy 1, Heavy 2, Off
- Temperaments: Equal, Major, Minor, Pythagorean, Meantone, Werckmeister III, Kirnberger III, Equal (Flat), Equal, User
- Bluetooth: Version 4 with GATT Compatibility
- Recording Functions
- Songs: 10
- Tracks: 2
- Maximum Note Capacity: 90,000
- USB Memory Installed: 16 Track Songs
- Lesson Functions
- Burgmuller 25
- Czerny 30
- Czerny 100
- Alfred’s Basic Piano Library Lesson Book Level 1A
- Alfred’s Basic Adult Piano Course Lesson Book Level 1
- Alfred’s Premier Piano Course Lesson 1A
- Alfred’s Premier Piano Course Lesson 1B
- Alfred’s Basic Piano Library Lesson Book Level 1B
- Pedals: Grand Feel System with Sustain, Sostenuto and Soft
- Output Power: 20 Watt x 2
- LCD Screen: 128 x 64 Pixels with Backlight
- Finish: Premium Rosewood
- Included Accessories: F-10H Pedal, Music Rest, PS-129 Power Adaptor
- MIDI: IN/OUT
- USB: Host and To Device
- Line In: L/Mono/R
- Line Out: L/Mono/R
- 1/4’’ Jack: 2
- 1/8’’ Jack: 2
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.