Kawai Classic Series CS8 Digital Piano Package, Polished Ebony
Kawai Classic Series CS8 Digital Piano Package, Polished EbonyDetails
The Kawai Classic Series CS8 Digital Piano is a feature packed instrument for musicians of all styles. Designed with the home user in mind, the CS8 features USB connectivity to play MP3 or WAV files directly out of the 6 speakers. The Grand Feel II wooden keys have a seesaw motion and weighted feel for true acoustic piano authenticity. The Ivory Touch surface is comfortable and gently absorbs your natural perspiration for increased playing control. The grand feel, soft and sostenuto pedals offer the detailed characteristics of an acoustic grand piano. The CS8's gloss black finish and closed back stand is a smart look. This pack also includes an adjustable piano stool by Gear4music and a pair of SubZero SZ-7080 monitoring headphones, providing everything needed to continue your piano development.
Product Ref: 79801View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Grand Feel II keyboard action provides you with a similar feel to an acoustic grand piano. The wooden keys’ bass note counterweights and graded hammer provide a smoother action that’s similar to an acoustic piano. The triple-sensor key detection produces a range of responsive sounds that are receptive to subtle nuances in the way that you play. Extra long keys allow a more sensitive feel, as well as assisting with the Touch Curve feature. Ivory Touch key surfaces are smooth and allow a natural feel for your playing, as well as absorbing fingertip perspiration to assist playing control.
The CS8’s 88 keys have professional touch curves for a natural sound. The five touch curve presets allow users to access some of Kawai’s most respected sounds, and produce them with equal amounts of accuracy and quality. The touch curves have been designed to produce the most precise sound of each piano. The CS8’s sound has been modelled after two of the most respected acoustic pianos around: the Shigeru Kawai SK-EX and Shigeru Kawai SK-5. These pianos produce exceptional clarity with precise tone. The CS8 can be as complex or modest as each user prefers, making it suitable for a variety of playing styles and abilities.
The CS8’s digital screen makes editing and navigation easier than ever. The dedicated buttons to control the metronome, recording functions and effects provide easy access to the different features. The screen and controls are in an optimum position for using quickly in a performance or recording situation. The backlighting on the screen makes it easy to read in different lighting.
Developing your skills has never been easier thanks to Kawai’s lesson features. The Concert Magic has 88 integrated songs, varying from classical to Christmas, with adjustable rhythm and tempo. The Concert Magic intuitively adjusts to your playing, making it suitable for anyone wanting to enhance their sense of rhythm. The on board Alfred’s Basic Piano lessons offer a more traditional layout for learning music, whilst still remaining easy to use and accessible to all.
SubZero SZ-7080 Monitoring Headphones
The SubZero SZ-7080 monitoring headphones have been tuned specially for recording and monitoring situations, with high audio quality and clarity of sound and dynamics. With a wide dynamic range, the SZ-7080s are perfect for studio monitoring, editing or general playback and offer rich, detailed acoustics. With a 3m cable, 3.5mm stereo plug, and a 6.3mm stereo adapter, these headphones are excellent for use with audio interfaces, mixers, computers and mobile devices.
Adjustable Piano Stool by Gear4music
This high quality, traditional piano stool is height adjustable, allowing you to find exactly the right position to support your playing posture with any upright, grand or digital piano or keyboard. The leather seat pad is firm, exactly what you need in order to play piano with the correct technique, yet comfortable. The Gear4music adjustable piano stool is durable, well made yet inexpensive compared to most others on the market. It's a good choice for anyone looking for a practical, user friendly and attractive piano stool.
- Height: 956mm
- Width: 1447mm
- Depth: 476mm
- Weight: 85KG
- Keys: 88
- Action: Grand Feel II Action with Let Off and Triple Sensor
- Sound Source: Harmonic Imaging XL, 88-Key Piano Sampling
- Surface: Ivory Touch Keys
- Internal Sounds: 60
- Full Range Speaker Diameter: 130mm
- Top Speaker Size: 80 x 120mm
- Number of Speakers: 2 Full Range, 2 Tweeters, 2 Top
- Tweeter Speaker Diameter: 50mm
- Speaker Output: 50 Watt x 2
- Maximum Polyphony: 256 Notes
- Reverb: Room, Lounge, Small Hall, Concert Hall, Live Hall, Cathedral
- Recorder: 10 Songs, 2 Tracks, Max 90.000 Notes
- Touch Curves: Light+, Light, Normal, Heavy, Heavy+, User
- Piano Music: 29 Songs
- Concert Magic: 176 Songs
- LCD Display: 128 x 64 Pixels with Backlight
- Metronome: 10 Beats, Tempo, Adjustable Volume
- Drum Patterns: 100
- Effects: Stereo Delay, Ping Delay, Triple Delay, Chorus, Classic Chorus, Tremolo, Classic Tremolo, Auto Pan, Classic Auto Pan, Phaser, Rotary
- Jacks: Line In, Line Out, 3.5mm Headphone, 6.3mm Headphone, MIDI In/Out, USB to Host, USB to Device
- Lesson Functions: Total 542 Songs
- Pedals: Damper with Half Pedal, Sostenuto, Soft
- Finish: Black Polish
Adjustable Piano Stool Specifications
- Sponge Thickness: 2cm
- Surface Material: Leatherette
- Finish: Black
- Adjustable Height: 470mm to 570mm
SubZero SZ-7080 Monitoring Headphone Specifications
- Driver size: 53 mm
- Sensitivity: 94 +/- 3dB
- Impedance: 60 Ω
- Max Power: 1200 mW
- Frequency range: 10Hz - 30kHz
- Cable length: 3 m
- Type of cable: Attached, straight
- Plug: Gold-plated 3.5 mm stereo
- Adapter: Gold-plated 6.3 mm stereo
- 1/4" Jack Adaptor
Standard Courier Delivery
When you add this product to your shopping basket, you will be provided with our standard courier delivery option. This will deliver the piano to the ground floor of your house or building. Please note that if there is not a ground floor entrance we may not be able to deliver there. You may also need to help the delivery driver as this product comes packaged in large boxes.
This option may not be suitable if you are unable to help the driver if required, or if you need the piano delivering upstairs. Please consider whether this is the most appropriate delivery service for you, as other delivery options are available at an additional cost.
2 Man Delivery Service
If you select this option, two delivery personnel will deliver the piano boxes to any ground floor room of your choice, rather than just your front door. Please note that this service will take a few days longer than the standard courier service and the courier company will call you to arrange a convenient delivery date after you have placed the order.
If you would prefer a delivery and installation service please contact our sales team on 0843 515 0600 who will be happy to set up a quotation for you.
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.