Korg Havian 30 Digital Ensemble Piano with Free Stand and Stool
Korg Havian 30 Digital Ensemble Piano with Free Stand and StoolDetails
Product Ref: 60916View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Real Piano Experience
Everything in this digital ensemble piano has been considered to provide you with a great piano experience. The high-quality, weighted piano-like keyboard allows for the most realistic feel. The grand piano, recorded in multiple dynamic levels, sounds authentic and natural. Half-pedaling in some sounds will allow for more subtle nuances. You will feel like you are at a real piano - whether playing soft ballads or powerful, densely chorded music.
More Than Just a Grand Piano
To complete the piano collection, we added an intimate upright piano, an evocative honky-tonk and an extensive selection of electric pianos. A realistic harpsichord for historically inspired performances is also included and can be customised by choosing one of the carefully crafted period tunings. From ragtime to R&B, classic rock to modern jazz, early keyboard music to the latest piano hits, everything is included to play centuries of great music.
Listen the Natural Way
Studio-quality effect processors refine the sound to that of a professional studio recording. Whether through the rich integrated speakers or headphones, you can be sure of a wonderful listening experience.
A Band That's Always Ready to Play
The realistic Sounds are easy to find and play, and the high number of preloaded accompaniment Styles cover any music genre, offering a wide variety of music for you to play along with. They can also be freely customised to your taste, or created from scratch. There are five accompaniment parts that following given chords, and they range from very simple to the rich harmonisation of a competent jazz player. This accompaniment is extremely natural and expressive, giving the feeling of playing with a real band.
Play and Write Songs
Songs in MID and MP3 formats can be played. Lyrics and Chords can be shown in the display, and any MIDI Song track can be converted into a readable score. Markers allow for jumping back to a passage to be repeated for study or rehearsal. MIDI Songs can be recorded using the full-featured Sequencer, or by quickly using the Styles to record a live performance. Everything played can be also easily recorded and saved as an MP3 file for playback anywhere.
Compact and Light, Elegant at Home
HAVIAN 30 is a compact and lightweight digital piano, by adding the stylish optional stand, with support for the damper pedal (included) and (optional) headphones, the HAVIAN 30 will look good in any home. HAVIAN 30 can be used for practising at any level, using the included programmable metronome or the dedicated Piano Styles, making every practice enjoyable.
Easy to Use, Like a Real Piano
The HAVIAN 30 is easy to navigate, thanks to the TouchView display and the intuitive controls. This easy-to-use, handy technology, driving every aspect of the instrument, makes editing and programming seem as easy as touching objects in the real world.
A Music Book
To benefit from its huge collection of Styles and Songs, the HAVIAN 30 has the intuitive song organization database, the SongBook. The SongBook is a music database that allows users to quickly search for and retrieve Songs and performance settings based on name, artist, genre or tempo. The SongBook can be edited from your PC using the editor software available as free download from www.korg.com. It can also be synchronised with iPad and most modern Android tablets to become a handy external digital music sheet reader using 3rd party software.
*For use with iPad an optional "Camera Connection Kit" is required.
Open to the World, Ready for the Future
The USB ports allow users to connect to any external storage device, or to a personal computer, smartphone or tablet without any need for a dedicated MIDI interface. The use of standard MID or MP3 file formats opens a world of possibilities when exchanging files.
- Grand and Upright Pianos with String Resonance including Classical/Pop/Jazz/Rock versions, Harpsichord, Tine & Reed Electric Pianos, Clav and Organ: a complete keyboard sound library.
- Great European Hammer-Action feel, pristine amplification, professional accompaniment and player sections, metronome, score, lyrics and markers: the all-in-one piano solution for beginners up to the most demanding players.
- Compact and light. Elegant at home, with a dedicated optional stylish stand including damper pedal support and headphones hook.
- 5" TFT color TouchView display and straightforward control panel layout for intuitive and easy use.
- Auto-accompaniment section with a complete style library covering all genres, with Chord Sequencer and full editing features.
- MIDI/MP3 play and record.
- Limiter and 4 band Parametric EQ.
- Rich, powerful 25W stereo speaker system.
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.