Korg KROME-61 61 Key Music Workstation
Korg KROME-61 61 Key Music WorkstationDetails
The Korg KROME music workstation features full-length, unlooped samples of every key for a spectacular piano sound. It also has a carefully chosen selection of the top sounds available today, including piano, electric piano and drum sounds. The sound quality and features rival those of much more expensive instruments, setting a whole new standard for great value keyboards.
Product Ref: 29489View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
KROME uses the impressive "German D Grand" piano sounds that were created for the KRONOS flagship. 88 full-length, unlooped stereo samples are complemented by damper resonance for an impeccably accurate sound. In addition to this, KROME features three types of electric piano with eight velocity levels, built-in drum kits including the "Jazz Ambience Drums" from the Korg KRONOS and many more sounds to cover any style you choose to play.
The Drum Track feature offers realistic grooves played by professionals using the KROME's drum sounds. They're great for playing along to or incorporating into your production, but you can also create and save user patterns to get the exact drums you want. On top of this, the dual polyphonic arpeggiators allow you to generate guitar or bass riffs, drum patterns, or other synth sounds and sound effects that include subtle motion.
KROME also comes with a rich suite of tools to jumpstart your creative urges. The Auto Song Setup function allows you to start recording the moment inspiration strikes, while lightning-fast arrangements can be made using Korg's Cue List. A huge TouchView colour display gives you the power to track and edit numerous parameters at once.
"The impressive range of features and incredibly lightweight frame will make it a player's favourite. As a sketch-pad for musical ideas, it's intuitive too and with decent integration to DAWs". - MusicRadar
- Korg workstation ideal for any style of piano playing
- KRONOS-derived full length, unlooped piano and drum sounds
- Eight-level velocity switching for electric pianos with unmatched expressive power
- Separately mixable direct and ambient drum sounds for studio-grade quality
- Play back realistic drum groove at the touch of a button with Drum Track
- Expertly created sounds including 640 Programs and 288 Combinations
- Powerful Effects with 5 Inserts, 2 Master and 1 Total FX, plus per track/timbre EQ
- USB computer connection, plus SD Card slot for data storage
- Use KROME to edit sounds on your computer
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.