Korg KROME-88 88 Key Music Workstation
Korg KROME-88 88 Key Music WorkstationDetails
Product Ref: 29471View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Korg Krome 88 Workstation incorporates Korg’s NH (Natural Weighted Hammer Action) keyboard, designed to replicate the natural fluidity of grand pianos. The natural feel and weight ensures you pick up every nuance of your playing dynamics, reflect when playing sounds such as drums or pianos. The 88-key configuration features all the notes you will need spanning over 8 octaves in total for optimal versatility. The full-length keyboard includes unlooped piano and drum sounds as well a new electric piano for stage and studio applications. This wide range of built-in sounds allows you to unleash your creativity, with both drums and pianos including individual parameters for comprehensive control and expression.
Studio-Grade Sound & Effects
The Korg Krome includes a range of drum sounds that offer separate mixing options for both direct and ambient sounds, delivering studio-grade quality audio. The drum track is designed to be as realistic as possible, with inspiring grooves created at the touch of a button. The electric pianos feature eight-level velocity switching for unparalleled expressive power, allowing you to delve into the inner workings of the sound. The comprehensive range of sounds are expertly crafted with over 640 programs and 288 combinations in total that can be modified to your liking. The Korg Krome 88 Keyboard Workstation also includes a range of powerful, studio-grade effects with 5 inserts, 2 master and 1 total FX as well as per track/timbre EQ. This range of effects allows you to add depth, crunch and clarity to your sounds, allowing you to manipulate the tone and style of each sound with ease.
Intuitive TouchView Display
The highly intuitive TouchView™ colour display features a 800 x 480 pixel resolution, giving you access to a numerous parameters that can be simultaneously displayed. The touch-screen design allows you to change sounds or edit parameters at the touch of your fingers. You can also edit using ‘finger-dragging’ giving you the ability to use the on-screen sliders and knobs directly. The TouchView interface includes a wide range of controls and paramters including the piano roll editor, stopwatch as well as a calculator keypad for entering numerical values.
Software and Connectivity
In addition to the intuitive touch-screen interface, the Korg Krome boasts a standalone and plug-in editing software designed specially for the Krome Workstation. The KROME edito and KROME Plug-In Editor allows you to edit your KROME from your computer, giving you access to large numbers of parameters simultaneously, as well as being able to use the KROME in your favourite DAW as a software synthesizer. Also included is USB and SD Card connections, with the USB connection allowing you to use the Korg Krome with your selected DAW program. The SD Card slot allows you to manage Krome’s data files.
- 3.8GB High-capacity PCM memory
- KRONOS-derived full length, unlooped piano and drum sounds, plus new electric pianos designed to shine on stage
- The Korg workstation ideal for any style of piano playing
- Eight-level velocity switching for electric pianos with unmatched expressive power
- Separately mixable direct and ambient drum sounds for studio-grade quality
- Play back realistic drum groove at the touch of a button with Drum Track
- Expertly created sounds including 640 Programs and 288 Combinations
- Powerful Effects with 5 Inserts, 2 Master and 1 Total FX, plus per track/timbre EQ
- USB computer connection, plus SD Card slot for data storage
- Use KROME to edit sounds on your computer
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.