Korg KROSS 61-Key Music Workstation, Free Bag
Korg KROSS 61-Key Music Workstation, Free BagDetails
The Korg KROSS 61-Key Music Workstation features a high-quality sound engine, transporting your musical creations for live performance using the onboard 16 track MIDI sequencer, audio recorder and mic input. A two-tone design and impressive features make the KROSS stand out from the crowd, it's a PCM synth like you've never heard before. This bundle includes a free Gear4music bag.
Product Ref: 41665View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Korg KROSS Workstation
KROSS takes piano, electric piano and drum sounds taken from the flagship Korg instruments used by the pros, giving you a set of sounds that surpasses all others in its class. The grand piano features lavishly-sampled decays with three levels of velocity as well as reproducing the noises produced by the damper pedal, ensuring every nuance of your performance is reflected. Unusually for a PCM synth, an upright piano is also included, as well as distinctive sounds from Korg's famed SG-1D Sampling Grand and M1 Music Workstation.
Five classic electric piano sounds feature, just as expressive as the acoustic piano sounds. They also include effect settings, giving you a complete package of performance-ready sounds. KROSS has plenty of fresh and realistic drum sounds, which you'll soon find indispensable for song production.
The PCM (Pulse Code Modulation) data on KROSS is twice as large as preceding models. There are frequently-used staple sounds like rock and jazz organs, strings, brass and synth sounds, all brushed up for the modern player. Vintage instruments such as tape sampler and bell-type sounds for dance music give you cutting-edge options that were not possible before in a synth of this class. There are two dedicated dials that let you easily find the sound you need from KROSS's impressive collection.
Save sounds that you've created or use frequently to 4 banks of 16 buttons, giving you a total of 64 sounds recalled at a single button for true convenience during performances or in the flow of production.
The pro-quality built-in EDS-i sound engine allows you to use up to 7 effects simultaneously, ranging from standards like delay, reverb, chorus and rotary speaker to a modeling amp powered by Korg's 'REMS' technology and a robot voice vocoder. You can choose from 134 different effects.
The creative colour and design of KROSS will project a powerful presence whether you're performing on stage or anywhere else. The top panel is a sleek black colour, while your audience will see a bold red colour scheme on the rear and side panels. The 61-key model is designed for active mobile use. Highly practical and portable, KROSS can be powered using just six AA batteries and weighs just an astonishing 4.3kg.
The built-in stereo audio recorder is capable of recording a mic or an external input, as well as the KROSS itself. This means you can play backing tracks you've created and overdub them onto demos or songs you've created.
The KROSS features a step-sequencer inherited from the popular Electribe series. Sixteen buttons turn individual notes on or off, allowing you to quickly and easily create original rhythm patterns of up to 64 steps.
Connect KROSS to your computer via USB for easy transfer of MIDI data. The KROSS gives you a full set of workstation and production tools. KROSS Editor and Plug-In Editor lets you simultaneously view and edit parameters on your computer, using the KROSS as if it were a software synth.
- Twice as much PCM memory as previous instruments
- Piano, Electric Piano and Drum sounds that exceed its class
- Sound Selector makes it easy to find sounds
- Favourites function lets you register 64 selected sounds
- Pro-quality EDS-i sound engine built-in
- External input jacks allow a mic or external audio source to be connected directly
- Quick Layer/Split function
- Stereo audio recorder allows you to record and overdub performances and vocals
- Step sequencer inherited from the Electribe, 16-track MIDI sequencer, drum track and arpeggiator
- Connects to your computer via USB, integrates with most DAWs
- Stylish and distinctive Black and Red design
- Lightweight, only 4.3kg
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.