Korg LP-180 Digital Piano, Black with Free Stool + Headphones
Korg LP-180 Digital Piano, Black with Free Stool + HeadphonesDetails
Product Ref: 59902View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Natural Weighted Hammer Action (NH) Keyboard
The Korg LP-180 houses a Natural Weighted Hammer Action (NH) keyboard. This keybed is designed to feel like a real acoustic piano with heavier response in the lower register that becomes lighter as you play upward. The improved response enables pianists to play intricate passages without compensating any expression.
A Wide Range Authentic and Vintage Piano Sounds
The classic and grand piano sounds on the LP-180 respond realistically to your playing, thanks to the three levels of key touch control that deal with dynamics. There are 10 different expressive sounds to chose from including piano, electric piano and vibraphone.
Three Pedal Unit Included
The LP-180 comes with a three pedal unit as standard, this is an essential in recreating an authentic piano playing experience. The unit provides the same functionality as you would find on an acoustic piano: damper, soft, and sostenuto. The damper and soft pedals also support half-pedal operation, allowing you to express the nuances that are important when practicing classical piano.
The HP-170 Stereo Headphones by Gear4music can be used for a wide variety of audio applications, including instrument play, studio and live work or as general purpose headphones. They come with a mini jack connection and a 1/4" jack adapter to allow connection to a wide variety of equipment.
Adjustable Keyboard/Piano Bench by Gear4music.
Adjustable Keyboard Bench by Gear4music in a black finish, provides comfort and stability whilst you play.
- Keyboard: 88 keys (A0?C8), NH (Natural Weighted Hammer Action) Keyboard
- Touch Selection Light, Normal, Heavy
- Pitch Transpose, Fine tuning
- Sound Generation Stereo Piano System
- Maximum Polyphony 120 voices (60 voices in case of Stereo)
- Sounds 10:
- Acoustic Piano x 2
- Electric Piano x 2
- Pipe Organ
- Electric Organ
- Effects Reverb and Chorus (The effect depth is fixed for each sound.)
- Demo Songs 10 (1 per sound)
- Pedals Pedal unit (Damper*, Soft*, Sostenuto) *Half-pedaling supported
- Connections Headphones x 2 (Stereo mini jack type, also used as an audio output)
- MIDI OUT Pedal unit connector
- Controls Power, Volume, PIANO PLAY (for Selecting Demo Song), SOUND (for Selecting Sound)
- Amplification 11 W x 2
- Speakers Oval (16 cm - 8 cm) x 2
- Power Supply DC 20 V, AC adapter (included)
- Power Consumption 13W
- Dimensions (W x D x H) 1,365 × 274 × 781 mm / 53.74 × 10.79 × 30.75 inches (including Stand)
- Weight 23.3 kg / 51.37 lbs (including Stand, but excluding pedal unit)
- Accessories AC adapter, Stand, Pedal unit, Pedal cord
This Bundle Includes:
- 1 x KORG LP-180, Black
- HP-170 Headphones by Gear4music
- Adjustable Piano Bench by Gear4music
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.