Korg LP-180 Digital Piano, White
Korg LP-180 Digital Piano, WhiteDetails
The Korg LP-180 Digital Piano features a beautiful rich piano sound and a slim, stylish white design with a keyboard cover, one-piece stand, and a three-pedal unit. The natural weighted hammer action faithfully reproduces the touch of an acoustic piano, while the ten different high-quality sounds, reverb and chorus effects enable you to change your playing style from acoustic to electric in an instant. You can also practice to your hearts content with the two headphone jacks featured on the Korg LP-180 without worrying about disturbing anyone!
Product Ref: 46218View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The slim, stylish body of the LP-180 in a white finish ensures an unobtrusive fit in any room layout or decor. Korg is internationally famous as a manufacturer of studio quality synthesizers and keyboards, and its acclaimed grand piano sounds are built into the LP-180. It goes without saying that all of the basics, including the keyboard, pedals, playing feel, and sound, are just as solid as you would expect from Korg with its more than fifty years of experience as a manufacturer of electronic instruments.Natural Weighted Hammer Action Keys
The Natural Weighted Hammer Action keyboard featured on the LP-180 is accurately weighted like a traditional piano, with a heavier touch in the lower ranges and becoming progressively lighter in the higher registers. Three levels of Key Touch Control allow the keyboard response to be matched to nearly any playing style, preserving all of the subtle expression of the original performance.Sounds and Effects
Ten different expressive and high-quality sounds are built in to the LP-180, including piano, electric piano, vibraphone, pipe organ, and strings. There's also a reverb effect that adds reverberation and depth to the sound, and a chorus effect that gives the sound a spacious feel for enjoyable playing.Three-Pedal Unit
The pedals are indispensable for piano performance, and the LP-180 comes standard with the same three-pedal unit as an acoustic piano: damper, soft, and sostenuto. The damper and soft pedals also support half-pedal operation, allowing you to express the nuances that are important when practicing classical piano. Since there are two headphone jacks, you'll be able to enjoy lessons at any time.
- A digital piano with a rich and authentic grand piano sound
- Natural Weighted Hammer Action (NH) faithfully reproduces the touch of an acoustic piano
- A total of ten sounds are provided, including electric pianos, and more
- Reverb and Chorus effects for enhanced sound
- Comes standard with the three-pedal unit that's indispensable for classical piano performance
- Slim, stylish design
- Equipped with a keyboard cover-the first model in this class for KORG
- Two headphone jacks allow for private practice
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.