Korg LP-380 73 Key Digital Piano, Blk/Silver w/ Free Stool+Headphones
Korg LP-380 73 Key Digital Piano, Blk/Silver w/ Free Stool+HeadphonesDetails
Product Ref: 59898View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Real Weighted Hammer Action 3 Keyboard
The Korg LP-380 houses a Real Wighted Hammer Action 3 (RH3) keyboard. This keybed is designed to feel like a real acoustic piano with heavier response in the lower register that becomes lighter as you play upward. The improved response enables pianists to play intrcate passages without compensating any expresion.
A Wide Range Authentic and Vintage Piano Sounds
The classic and grand piano sounds on the LP-380 respond realistically to your playing, thanks to the four samples that deal with dynamics. There are 6 varieties of electric piano sounds to choose from that cover all the popular styles of 60s and 70s electric piano music. With a total of 30 expressive in-built sounds, the LP-380 leaves you spoiled for choice and ever inspired to be creative. There's also a Layer Mode that lets you play two sounds together, and a Partner Mode that divides the keyboard into left and right regions so that two people can play the same range of pitches at the same time.
The HP-170 Stereo Headphones by Gear4music can be used for a wide variety of audio applications, including instrument play, studio and live work or as general purpose headphones. They come with a mini jack connection and a 1/4" jack adapter to allow connection to a wide variety of equipment.
Adjustable Keyboard/Piano Bench by Gear4music.
Adjustable Keyboard Bench by Gear4music in a black finish, provides comfort and stability whilst you play.
- 73 key (A0-C8), RH3 (Real Weighted Hammer Action 3) Keyboard
- Touch selection: Light, Normal, Heavy
- Pitch: Transpose, Fine tuning
- Temperament: 9 types
- Sound generation: Stereo Piano System
- Maximum polyphony: 120 voices
- 30 (10 x 3 Banks)
- Acoustic Piano x 5
- Electric Grand
- Electric Piano x 6
- Clavi x 2
- Acoustic Guitar
- Jazz Organ x 3
- Pipe Organ x 3
- Strings x 3
- Choir 3
- Effects: Brilliance, Reverb and Chorus (3 levels each)
- Demo Songs: 30 (Sound Demo song x 10, Piano Demo Song x 20)
- Metronome: Tempo, Time signature, Accent, Sound and Volume controls
- Pedals: Damper*, Soft*, Sostenuto; *Half-pedaling supported
- Connections: Line Out, MIDI (In, Out), Headphones x 2, Pedal, Speakers, DC19V
- Controls: Power, Volume, Piano Song, Transpose, Function, Touch, Brilliance, Reverb, Chorus, Bank, Sound x 10, Up, Down, Metronome
- Amplification: 22 Watt x 2
- Speakers: 10cm x 2
- Power supply: DC 19 V, AC adapter (included)
- Power Consumption: 15W
- Dimensions: (W x D x H):
- 1,355 x 351 x 772 mm / 53.35 x 13.82 x 30.39 inches
- 1,355 x 351 x 936 mm / 53.35 x 13.82 x 36.85 inches (with key cover opened)
- Weight: 37 kg / 81.57 lbs (including Stand)
- KORG LP-380 Digital Piano, Silver and Red
- HP-170 Stereo Headphones by Gear4music
- Adjustable Keyboard / Piano Bench by Gear4music
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.