Korg LP-380 Digital Piano, Rosewood Grain Black
Korg LP-380 Digital Piano, Rosewood Grain BlackDetails
The Korg LP-380 Digital Piano offers a sleek look and reliable sound to the modern musician. The RH3 hammer action has a weighted feel that responds to each keystroke like an acoustic piano. The Stereo Piano System produces textured sounds, whilst the Key Touch Control has three variants of detailed response to your playing. The three pedals have the same response as an acoustic concert grand, with both the damper and soft featuring a half-pedal function. The LP-380’s slim design and attractive appearance is ideal for suiting the home environment, whilst the rosewood grain black finish is a smart aesthetic.
Product Ref: 77590View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Replicating the feel of an acoustic piano, the LP-380 sound switches between four piano samples according to your playing dynamics. The sound will respond realistically to your playing, from powerful crescendos to every subtle touch. The Classic Piano and Grand Piano sounds realistically reproduce damper resonances for a pleasant and enjoyable playing experience.
Korg has placed particular emphasis on electric piano sounds. Six varieties of authentic vintage electric piano sounds are provided, covering the sounds widely used in pop music of the '60s and '70s, as well as some of the tones that are highly regarded in soul music.
There are a total of thirty expressive and high-quality sounds built-in to the LP-380 and a Layer Mode that lets you play two sounds together. Partner Mode divides the keyboard into left and right regions, so that two people can play in the same range of pitches at the same time, a useful tool for piano tuition. Two headphone jacks make it enjoyable for two people to play the piano together without disturbing others.
A Real Weighted Hammer Action 3 (RH3) keyboard gives you the same playing experience as a grand piano, with heavier response in the lower register, becoming lighter as you play upward. The Key Touch Control function lets you choose one of three levels to specify how your playing dynamics will affect the sound, letting you personalise the keys to your own touch. All three pedals that are normally found on a concert grand are also found on the LP-380, fixed in the perfect position for a true piano-playing experience.
The LP-380 Digital Piano is just 26 cm wide, slim enough to fit anywhere in your home. Blending perfectly into most rooms, the LP-380 is only 26cm in depth and has a stylish, stable chassis and a flat wooden lid with soft landing mechanism. This is not only a smart look, but also a space saving shape that can comfortably fit in bedrooms and apartments. The rosewood grain black finish is a classic look.
- Width: 1355mm
- Depth: 351mm
- Height: 772mm
- Speakers: 10cm x 2
- Weight: 37KG
Keyboard & Functions
- Keys: 88
- Feel: Real Weighted Hammer Action 3
- Touch Selection: Light, Normal, Heavy
- Demo Songs: 30
- Metronome Controls: Tempo, Time signature, Accent, Sound, Volume
- Temperament: 9 Types
Sounds & Effects
- Sound Generations: Stereo Piano System
- Maximum Polyphony: 120
- Pitch: Transpose, Fine Tuning
- Effects: Brilliance, Reverb and Chorus (3 Levels Each)
- Acoustic Piano: 5
- Electric Piano: 7
- Jazz Organ: 3
- Pipe Organ: 3
- Strings: 3
- Choir: 3
- Clavi: 2
- Other: Vibraphone, Marimba, Acoustic Guitar, Haprsichord
- Power Consumption: 15 Watts
- Power Supply: DC 19 V, AC Adapter
- Amplification: 22 Watts x 2
- Connections: Line Out, MIDI IN/OUT, Headphones x 2, Pedal, Speakers
- Colour: Rosewood Grain Black
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.