Korg Liverpool Professional Arranger Keyboard
Korg Liverpool Professional Arranger KeyboardDetails
Product Ref: 63439View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
100 Classic Lennon & McCartney Songs
From 'Day Tripper' to 'Let It Be', the Liverpool keyboard has 100 of Lennon and McCartney's classic songs in-built into it's system. Play the chords with your left hand, and the Liverpool automatically provides an accompaniment to match the original song. Use your right hand to play the melody or add your own chords and melodies to use the accompaniments as inspirations for your own music.
Use this keyboard as a music player, play along on the piano, mute the bass for minus-one playing or mute the guitar and play along on your favourite axe! This keyboard offers a range of ways to enjoy these classic tunes.
The in-built Styles in this Liverpool Keyboard allow you to freely the change the song structure and chords whilst you perform. Play back the Styles and add an accompaniment by using the left hand to play the chords. Each style has up to 4 functions and allows you to add intro, fill and ending. Practice difficult passages as many times as you like and slow them down if you're struggling. You can also create your own arrangements or edit or build upon these much loved songs. It's perfect for a live setting where you can jam on these famous solos for as long as your audience wants.
In addition to these famous Styles the keyboard also includes additional Styles inherited from Korg's microARRANGER.
Play the Liverpool Live
The Liverpool includes standard keyboard sounds such as piano, electric piano and organ as well as guitar, bass, strings and drum sounds so you have a lot of flexibility. Four stereo effects are also built-in, letting you add your own finishing touches to your performances. The Liverpool is also compact enough to carry to the gig and weighs only 4.2kg. An SD slot is provided for expansion and downloading extra styles and programs from the Korg webpage.
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.