Korg Pa4X 61 Key Oriental Professional Arranger
Korg Pa4X 61 Key Oriental Professional ArrangerDetails
Product Ref: 71544View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Exceptional Sound And Articulation
The Pa4X Oriental delivers exception sound quality and definition utlising the integrated EDS-X (Enhanced Definition Synthesis-eXpanded) sound engine from Korg. The EDS-X engine delivers over 1,650 rich and articulate sounds, providing a range of different sounds and styles for any composition. Whether it be band and orchestral instruments to electronic synths, the Pa4X has it all. The sounds themselves have been recorded using state-of-the-art methods, delivering exceptional accuracy and sound reproduction. As well as the multitude of different sounds, the workstation also includes more than 140 authentic drumkits, allowing you to add a rhythm section to your composition. There is also an additional 400MB of user memory allowing you add your own kits and sounds using KORG, WAV, AIFF and SoundFont™ formats.
As well as the vast range of rich and articulate sounds, the Pa4x delivers an intuitive and dynamic interface that provides all the controls and parameters you'll need to craft the sound you desire. The semi-weighted 61-key design is naturally-responsive providing both velocity and aftertouch sensitivity for a natural and articulate sound for a range of playing styles. The Pa4X features a graphic user interface that has been optimised to ensure all controls and positioned with the user in mind for a streamlined and improved workflow. The bright TouchView display can be titled forward and back to provide the best angle for viewing, eliminating any light glare and low-lighting problems. The user interface allows you the search what your looking for with ease at the touch of a button. Additionally Styles and Keyboard sets can be used and played directly from a USB drive for added versatility.
The Pa4X Oriental features some of the best effects from Korg's library, delivering over 140 effect types ranging from reverbs to vintage stomp box simulations. Each track within the arranger features its own EQ with low, mid and high controls, which can be controlled and automated in the Song Play mode so your composition sounds the best in any environment. As well as its own effects Korg has incorporated Waves MAXX AUDIO™ suite, delivering exception clarity and power.One of the most unique effects features is the TC Helicon Voice Processor. This voice processor is perfect for vocal harmonies and vocal effects, with up to 4 harmony voices available, all controlled using the keyboard or MIDI events. Vocal effects from the voice processor include: rever, Delay, Filter, Pitch Correction, Compressor and more. In addition to the vocal effects, the arranger features a XDS Dual/Player and recorder. This function allows you to play two different MP3 or MIDI files simultaneously, allowing you crossfade between tracks or create a playlist for automatic playback. The files can also be transposed, sped up and slowed down for added versatility. Also included is a marker function which allows you to mark a certain position in the file and jump to it or create loops. The 6-track recorder allows you to sequence and edit tracks, allowing you to record, edit and arrange entire performances or composed pieces with ease. The player/recorder also features a function to remove lyrics from MP3s and display lyrics on the screen, perfect for karaoke purposes.
Connectivity and Storage
The Pa4X Oriental features a range of connectivity options including main Left and right output plus two additional assignable outputs. Additionally the arranger features a headphone output on the front panel plus an XLR microphone input with Phantom Power. For inputs the workstation provides a pair of balanced 1/4'' inputs and a stereo 1/8'' jack for connecting smartphone or iPods. MIDI in, Out and Thru connectors are also included as well as a USB port and RCA video output. There is also an SD card slot to add further space or importing sounds and files.
- Oriental version add Sounds, Drumkits, Styles, Keyboard Sets and Pads from Turkish, Persian and Arabic acclaimed libraries
- 15 easy access custom preset for Quarter Tone scales + cancel button
- 2 models to choose from: 76-key or 61-key
- Semi–weighted keys with velocity sensitivity and aftertouch
- Elegant, streamlined aluminum cabinet
- 7-inch capacitive TouchView™ display with tilting system
- Easy-to-use panel layout and intuitive redesigned graphical interface
- New EDS-X (Enhanced Definition Synthesis-eXpanded) sound engine - Improved realism and pristine sound quality
- Massive internal ROM with a renewed PCM database - Plus up to 400 MB of user PCM data
- Over 1,650 sounds (more than 190 Oriental Sound and 60 Oriental DK) including GM and XG sets
- 512 user Sound and 128 user Drumkit locations with full editing features
- Digital Drawbar Organ sound engine
- DNC (Defined Nuance Control) and realtime articulation: - Three assignable switches - Four-way joystick - Ribbon controller
- Complete sample recording and editing features
- Import audio waveforms in the most common formats including Wav, Aiff and SoundFont™
- Over 650 Styles (more than 190 Oriental) with Intros, Endings, Fills, Count-ins, and Breaks - 4 Keyboard Sets and 4 Pads per Style, - 13 Internal user banks and 13 Direct user banks locations for unlimited storage
- Guitar Mode 2 provides more realistic guitar parts
- Chord Sequencer function in Style Play mode records any chord progression on-the-fly - Chord Sequences can be saved in each Style and SongBook entry
- Search function for quickly locating any musical resource
- New standard MidiFile to Style converter feature
- Keyboard Set Library includes a collection of best ready to play sounds - Keyboard Sets can be recalled even from Direct locations
- Multiple Effects processors – 148 effect types: - 4 Insert and 3 Master effects for accompaniment parts, - 1 Insert and 2 Master effects for Keyboard Tracks
- Waves MAXXAUDIO Mastering Suite: - MaxxEQ™, MaxxBass™, MaxxTreble™, MaxxStereo™, MaxxVolume™
- TC Helicon® Vocal Processing: - Four-part Harmonizer, Double, µMod, Reverb, Delay, Filter, HardTune, Pitch Correction plus Compressor, EQ, Gate (Adaptive Mic Setting on the Mic input)
- Double MP3/MIDI file players with recording capability, X-Fader and Vocal Remover - Score, Chords, and Lyric display - Compatible with most common lyrics formats including graphical (+G) for MP3. - Lyrics can be showed in their original languages (except Oriental and Arabic Languages)
- Enhanced compatibility for GM and XG songs
- Fully programmable SongBook database based on Styles, SMF, Karaoke, and MP3 - Instant recall of any song setting - User-definable Set Lists assignable to panel buttons - Filtering and ordering options
- Multi-language extended character set
- Internal hard drive - Pa4X ORIENTAL 76: Standard - Pa4X ORIENTAL 61: Optional
- MicroSD card slot (card not included) allows for mass storage and data protection
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.