Korg Pa4X 76 Arranger with Free Stand and Headphones
Korg Pa4X 76 Arranger with Free Stand and HeadphonesDetails
Product Ref: 66509View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Sound Quality at Its Best
The Korg Pa4X includes over 1500* ready-to-play sounds including keyboards, band and orchestral, plus electronic and acoustic instruments, all thanks to Korg's EDS-X (Enhanced Definition Synthesis-eXpanded) sound engine. Sounds have been captured using state-of-the-art methods that allow fine details to be accurately reproduced. Other sounds include new wind instruments, strings, basses, acoustic and electric guitars, multi-layer stereo grand piano and electric pianos from the acclaimed KORG SV-1 Stage Piano.
Create ultra-realistic performances rich in expression, all in real time and on demand with the unique DNC (Defined Nuance Control) - reproducing the subtle nuances and articulations of acoustic instruments. More than 90* authentic drumkits breathe life into any rhythmic passage; the Drum Family Easy Editing feature offers total control over volume, pitch and EQ. An additional 400 MB* of user memory allows new sounds to be added using KORG, WAV, AIFF, and SoundFont™ formats.
Slim, Powerful and Easy to Use
Ideal for players of any style and ability, the dynamic response of the keys on the Pa4X is adjustable to accommodate any technique. The main panel has all controls ergonomically positioned to make every performance smooth and natural. The new capacitive TouchView™ display hosts a redesigned interface that's easier than ever to read.
The entire screen can be tilted to provide the perfect angle for optimum viewing. The Search feature finds what you're looking for quickly. Styles and Keyboard Sets can be read directly from a USB drive without the need to load data in the internal memory.
Do It with Style
The Pa4X is packed with over 500* Styles that you can play along with. Many have been brought up to date with new sounds, enhanced effects, and re-balanced mixing. Each features an assortment of Intros, Variations, Breaks, Fill-Ins, Endings, even a count-in.
Thanks to an all new built in SMF (Standard MIDI File to Style converter), you can have on board styles of the latest songs. Just obtain a new Standard MIDI File, load it into the Pa4X and the inbuilt converter will turn it into a full KORG style which you can save and recall any time you need it.
Studio Quality Effects
KORG is known for studio-quality effects, and the Pa4X includes the best of the KORG library, with over 140 effect types including reverbs, delays, vintage stomp box simulations, amp and cabinet simulators and more. 4 Insert and 3 Master effects can be used for the accompaniment tracks, while 1 Insert and 2 Master effects can be used for the real-time keyboard tracks. Each track features an EQ with Low, Mid and High controls, and a custom track EQ can be memorised in the Song Play mode. Enjoy louder and clearer sound with the included Waves MAXX AUDIO™ that easily adapts to your musical taste or corrects a problematic live scenario.
TC Helicon® Voice Processor
The TC Helicon Voice Processor ensures that your vocals have the highest possible sound quality. Up to 4 realistic harmony voices are available, and all can be controlled using the keyboard or MIDI events. Dedicated knobs (3) and buttons (3) for controlling the most important functions are within easy reach. Another KORG exclusive is the Adaptive Mic Setting that monitors the input signal and auto-adjusts parameters to make the vocals sound "studio produced". All you need to do is plug your microphone into the balanced XLR connection (phantom power available).
KORG's XDS Dual Player & Recorder features a crossfade slider for non-stop entertainment; load one as the other plays, then crossfade between them, or create a playlist for automatic playback. Two different MP3 or MIDI files can be played simultaneously. MIDI files and even MP3 files can be transposed, sped up or slowed down. There is also a Marker Function to allow direct jumps to a given position in the song, or to create loops between song sections. For live karaoke applications, the Vocal Remover quickly eliminates the vocal track from MP3 songs. Play back a song, play the keyboard, sing along - and everything will be recorded and saved as an MP3 file. You can then play that MP3 file again to add a further keyboard track or voice using the well known "sound on sound" technique.
The SongBook can save and access Styles, MIDI files, or MP3s and immediately recall settings. Every entry of the SongBook Music Database contains all the settings required to play a particular song, particularly helpful for live use. Another KORG exclusive, the SongBook also includes a renewed Set List function, with a convenient panel-button association for fast recall - making life easier during live gigs. Easily view, create and edit your KORG Pa-Series SongBook entries and Set Lists using a Windows based computer and the handy SongBook Editor. It can also be synchronized with iOS and Android tablets to become your handy external digital music sheet reader (third-party software required).
- 76 Semi-weighted keys with velocity sensitivity and aftertouch
- Elegant, streamlined aluminum cabinet
- Huge 7-inch capacitive TouchView™ display with tilting system
- Easy-to-use panel layout and intuitive redesigned graphical interface
- New EDS-X (Enhanced Definition Synthesis-eXpanded) sound engine
- Improved realism and pristine sound quality
- Massive internal ROM with a renewed PCM database
- Plus up to 400 MB of user PCM data
- Over 1,500 sounds including GM and XG sets
- 512 user Sound and 128 user Drumkit locations with full editing features
- Digital Drawbar Organ sound engine
- DNC (Defined Nuance Control) and realtime articulation:
- Three assignable switches
- Four-way joystick
- Ribbon controller
- Complete sample recording and editing features
- Import audio waveforms in the most common formats including Wav, Aiff and SoundFont™
- Over 500 factory Styles with Intros, Endings, Fills, Count-ins, and Breaks
- 4 Keyboard Sets and 4 Pads per Style,
- 13 Internal user banks and 13 Direct user banks locations for unlimited storage
- Guitar Mode 2 provides more realistic guitar parts
- Chord Sequencer function in Style Play mode records any chord progression on-the-fly
- Chord Sequences can be saved in each Style and SongBook entry
- Search function for quickly locating any musical resource
- New standard MidiFile to Style converter feature
- Keyboard Set Library includes a collection of best ready to play sounds
- Keyboard Sets can be recalled even from Direct locations
- Multiple Effects processors - 142 effect types:
- 4 Insert and 3 Master effects for accompaniment parts,
- 1 Insert and 2 Master effects for Keyboard Tracks
- Waves MAXXAUDIO Mastering Suite: MaxxEQ™, MaxxBass™, MaxxTreble™, MaxxStereo™, MaxxVolume™
- TC Helicon® Vocal Processing: Four-part Harmonizer, Double, µMod, Reverb, Delay, Filter, HardTune, Pitch Correction plus Compressor, EQ, Gate (Adaptive Mic Setting on the Mic input)
- Double MP3/MIDI file players with recording capability, X-Fader and Vocal Remover
- Score, Chords, and Lyric display
- Compatible with most common lyrics formats including graphical (+G) for MP3
- Lyrics can be showed in their original languages (except Oriental and Arabic Languages
- Enhanced compatibility for GM and XG songs.
- Fully programmable SongBook database based on Styles, SMF, Karaoke, and MP3
- Instant recall of any song setting
- User-definable Set Lists assignable to panel buttons
- Filtering and ordering options
- Multi-language extended character set.
- Internal hard drive
- Pa4X 76: Standard
- Pa4X 61: Optional
- MicroSD card slot (card not included) allows for mass storage and data protection
- Optional PaAS speaker bar connects without wires or power supply
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.