Korg SV-1 73 Note Black Stage Vintage Piano with FREE Beyer DT770 Pro
Korg SV-1 73 Note Black Stage Vintage Piano with FREE Beyer DT770 ProDetails
Providing fingertip access to 36 authentically recreated vintage sounds and 6 signal chain effects, all in a performance-friendly interface, the Korg SV1 with 73 keys has a new body, but an old soul.
Now including Beyerdynamic DT770 Pro Headphones
Product Ref: 31338View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The SV-1-73 gives you fingertip access to more electro-mechanical, transistorised, tape-driven, analog and early digital keyboards ever available previously in one single instrument. The Korg SV-1 even provides access to effect pedals, amps, speaker cabs and studio techniques that produce the vintage sounds that defined generations of popular keyboard playing. Keep all of your vintage instruments in one place with the Korg SV-1. Economical, reliable and portable, the SV-1 was made to be played. Accessing these sounds couldn't be easier. The 73 RH3 Real Weighted Hammer Action keys with a solid and responsive fell, the SV-1 is a real pleasure to play. Save your favourite presets for quick access during a performance and play with the confidence that everything you need is live and ready-to-go on the front panel, easily selected with clearly labelled knobs. The attractive retro-chic appearance reflects the pulse and heart of the original instruments.
Vintage Instrument Sounds
Korgs RX (Real eXperience) Technology provides 36 detailed and authentically recreated sounds which accurately capture the full range of expression and dynamics of the original source.The 36 sounds in the SV-1 span from electric and acoustic pianos, organs, strings and synth. Each category of instrument starts with the essential classics and then moves beyond what other products offer, going into some rare and unique instruments that were the part of the soundtrack of their eras.
Captivate your audience with the SV-1-73's multiple piano sounds. The acoustic piano sounds include three-way stereo versions of both German and Japanese grand piano giants, a more intimate upright piano, a much-needed mono piano for small gigs plus many more blended sounds such as a late 70's-mid 80's Japanese electro-acoustic variation.
The SV-1-73 includes six seperate stages of signal processing, which are all bypass-able. Use the Equalizer to shape tone in real-time and generate a multitude of effects by using the Pre FX section to pre-treat your sound and add a vintage vibe. The Amp Model effects include a wealth of amp heads and speaker cabinets to add colour, drive and edge to your sound. Korg's Valve Reactor circuitry adds the warmth or snarl that only a real tube can provide. The built-in Modulation FX recreate the signature sounds of some of the world's most famous stomp-box pedals. Korg's acclaimed rotary speaker emulation adds nuances and motion to any organ sound. Four types of Reverb are provided along with a classic tape-echo and digital Delay with Tap Tempo switch. The final signal chain step is the SV-1's Limiter, ensuring your level remains balanced across all sounds. The limiter is adjustable via the editor/librarian software included with your Korg SV-1-73.
Interface and Connectivity
The performance-friendly interface gives you quick access to every essential control via the front panel with no confusing menus or multiple button presses. A mix of rotary knobs, car radio-style selector buttons and LEDs make the SV-1 simple and intuitive. Complimenting the retro-style controls, the SV-1 has an elegant stage appearance with sleek, curved body and a smooth black finish. Incorporating into your setup with balanced XLR and 1/4" outputs, L and R audio inputs, MIDI In and MIDI Out jacks and a USB MIDI port, the SV-1-73 also has the option for three pedal connections with a Damper pedal, which responds to half-pedaling, included. The included Editor/Librarian softwarelets you dig a little depeer into your new instrument by providing graphic-based programming and access to certain parameters not available on the front panel. Design, share and swap your favourite settings with other players and update your SV-1 with new sounds added by Korg.
Beyerdynamic DT770 Pro Headphones
A closed dynamic set of headphones designed for critical music and sound monitoring, and with 'Bass Reflex' technology for improved bass response, the DT770 Pro Headphones have an impedance of 250 Ohms. The single sided cable makes the handling of the headphone easy. The DT 770 Pro's cushion system allows it to be used comfortably for long periods of time and it has a coiled 3m cable. It has a rugged, adjustable, soft padded headband construction.
Korg SV-1 Specifications
- Sound Engine:
- Bank 1; Electric Piano 1:Tine Electric Piano (x4); VPM Piano (x2)
- Bank 2; Electric Piano 2: Reed Electric Piano (x2); Portable Electro-Acoustic Grand; Korg SG-1D; 80's Synth Piano; MIDI Grand
- Bank 3; Clav: Clav (x4); Plucked Reed Piano-ette; Transistor Piano
- Bank 4; Piano: Bright Japanese Grand; Smooth European Grand; Mono Grand; Upright Piano; Piano; Piano/Strings; Piano/Pad
- Bank 5; Organ: Tonewheel (x3); USA Tube Console; Italina Combo; VOX
- Bank 6; Other: Combo Real String; Tape Strings; String Machine; Real Choir; Synth Brass; Sharp Brass;
- Favourites: 8 assignable switched for fast program recall
- Effects: 4 insert effects and 2 master effects
- Equalizer: Bass, Mid, Treble
- Pre FX: Compressor, Boost, U-Vibe, Vibrato, Tremolo, VoxWah
- Amp Models: Amp1/2/3/4/5/Organ Amp + Cabinet Models, Valve Reactor Technology ? 12AX7 (ECC83) valve
- Modulation FX: Chorus1, Chorus2, Phaser1, Phaser2, Flanger, Rotary
- Reverb/Delay: Room, Plate, Hall, Spring, Tape Echo, Stereo Delay
- Total FX: Stereo Mastering Limiter, Stereo Limiter
- Effect Controllers: Equalizer On/Off ? 3 encoders: Bass, Mid, Treble
- Pre FX 2 switches: On/Off, Auto/Pedal switch for Wah
- 3 encoders: Type select, Speed, Intensity
- Amp Models On/Off ? 2 encoders: Type select, Drive
- Modulation FX 2 switches: On/Off, Rotary Slow/Fast
- 3 encoders: Type select, Speed, Intensity
- Reverb/Delay 2 switches: On/Off, Tap Tempo
- 2 encoders: Type select, Depth
- Valve Reactor Tube: 1 x 12AX7
- Other Panel Controls: Master Volume Knob, Transpose Button, Local Off Button, Function Off Button
- Demo Songs: 36; Press Transpose + Local Off buttons to access
- Audio Outputs: Left/Mono, Right (1/4" Unbalanced); Left, Right (XLR Balanced)
- Audio Inputs: Left/Mono Right (1/4")
- MIDI: Standard In, Out; USB/MIDI port
- Damper Pedal: Damper (Fixed)
- Pedal 1: Switch Type; Sustenuto or Rotary Speaker Fast/Slow Functions
- Pedal 2: Sweep Type; Volume/Expression or Wah functions. Switch type; Soft Pedal (Una Chorda) Function
- Headphones: Stereo 1/4"
- Dimensions: 1143 × 347 × 157 mm
- Weight: 45.3 lbs
- Included Accessories: Power cable, quick guide, accessory CD, music stand, damper pedal, bonus software SV-1 Editor (Windows/Mac)
- Transducer type: Dynamic
- Operating principle: Closed
- Nominal frequency response: 5 - 35,000 Hz
- Nominal impedance: 250 Ohms
- Nominal SPL: 96 dB SPL
- Nominal T.H.D: Power handling capacity: 100 mW
- Sound coupling to ear: Circumaural
- Ambient noise isolation: approx. 18 dB(A)
- Nominal headband pressure: approx. 3.5 N
- Weight (without cable): 270 g
- Cable: 3 m / coiled cable
- Connection: Gold plated stereo, Jack Plug (3.5 mm) and 1/4" adapter (6.35 mm)
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.