Korg Taktile-25 25 Key USB/MIDI Controller Keyboard
Korg Taktile-25 25 Key USB/MIDI Controller KeyboardDetails
The Korg taktile is a USB Controller Keyboard designed for ease of use and intuitive, quick workflow. With an array of DAW presets an, X/Y touch pads, velocity sensitive pads and a generous array of bundled software helps you get creating new music straight away.
Product Ref: 43042View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Korg taktile has the same great-feeling semi-weighted keyboard used on synthesizers and workstations such as the KingKORG and KROME. It's designed to be fun to play and use, such as a touch pad inherited from the Kaossilator that lets you play melodies using just a single finger, trigger pads that let you generate chords in the key and scale of your choice and an arpeggiator that includes rhythm patterns. As a MIDI Controller, the taktile fully delivers with a range of basic controllers such as sliders and switches making it easy to set-up and play straight away.
The taktile is designed with simplicity in mind. Connect it to your computer via a USB cable and it powers up. The taktile supports the major DAW/sequencer software and controllers can be freely assigned making this a USB/MIDI controller that will meet all demands from controlling a mixer to editing your software synthesizers.
The popular Touch Scale function from the Korg Kaossilator is located in the taktile's centre. Simply stroke the touch pad to generate melodies in the key and scale that you specify! No need for advanced musical knowledge or performance skills - just easy and intuitive movements. There's also an arpeggiator function with fifty different rhythm patterns so you can play software synths with a single finger.
Trigger Pads for Easy Chords
The trigger pads in the right of the panel have two banks, A and B, and are velocity sensitive, giving drum and percussion sounds full expression. The Chord Scale function automatically generates chords according to the key and scale that you choose plus you can assign chords that you play yourself. Using this along with the arpeggiator and the Touch Scale function you'll discover immense power to complete full songs in no time at all.
Great Playing Feel
The Korg taktile's semi-weighted keyboard can be used to enter notes on your desktop music production setup and for real time performance. The touch pad can slo be used as a USB track pad with gestures such as two fingered scrolling and tapping to click with no need to interrupt your workflow. The taktile has a stylish matte black finish and a high contrast OEL (Organic Electroluminescent) full dot matrix display so you can easily check the device's settings.
The Korg taktile keyboard comes with numerous license/discount coupons meaning that you'll be enjoying popular music software straight away. As well as the Korg M1 Le software, there's EZDrummer Lite, Ultra Analog Session, Strum Acoustic Session, Lounge Lizard Session and Ableton Live discount coupon and Reason Limited DAW software. The software can be downloaded from the Korg website.
- Keyboard: 25-key: Semi Weighted Keyboard (Velocity sensitivity is supported, after touch is not supported)
- Arpeggiator: 6 types, 50 Rhythm patterns
- Trigger Pad: 8 (with velocity-sensitive)
- General Purpose Controllers: Switches x 8, Sliders x 8
- DAW Transport: Switches x 7 (MARKER, FORWARD, REWIND, PLAY, STOP, REC, CYCLE)
- Other Controllers: Wheel 1 (Pitch bend), Wheel 2 (Assignable)
- Touch Pad: Touch Scale Mode / Control Mode / Track Pad Mode
- Display: 128 x 64 dots, the high-contrast OEL (Organic Electroluminescent) display
- Terminals: USB (Type B), Assignable Switch ("Half-damper" is not supported), Assignable Pedal
- MIDI: In / Out
- Power Supply: USB bus power mode (Supports USB 2.0 compliant DC5V 550mA or higher AC adapters)
- Current Consumption: 500 mA or less
- Dimensions: (W) x (D) x (H)531 x 290 x 72 mm/ 20.91 x 11.42 x 2.83 inches
- Weight: 2.5 kg/ 5.51 lbs.
- Accessories: Owner's Manual, USB cable, KORG BUNDLE SOFTWARE PIN Card.
Operating Requirements when connected to a computer
- Windows: Microsoft Windows 7 SP1, or later (32bit/64bit)
- Mac: Mac OS X version 10.6.8 Snow Leopard or later
- Cubase 7
- Digital Performer 8
- GarageBand 10
- Live 9
- Logic Pro XV
- Pro Tools 10
- SONAR X2
- Other applications that support MIDI input
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.