Korg Volca Beats Analog Rhythm Machine
Korg Volca Beats Analog Rhythm MachineDetails
Product Ref: 34630View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
The Volca Series offers the ideal introductory synthesizers, giving you unlimited sonic enjoyment and letting you create a diverse array of sounds that can only be obtained through an analog synth. Volca Beats gives you real analogue sounds created with reference to classic rhythm machines.
Analog rhythm machines continue to dominate the stage, bringing thick sounds that have the power to stand up to guitar and acoustic drums, still indispensable for track-making and live performance. Volca Beats gives you analogue drums, plus the easy-to-use step-sequencer of the Electribe, so you can turn your inspiration into reality and generate beats with the best high-quality sounds.
Volca Beats provides six of the sounds for which the greatness of analogue shines most clearly - Kick, Snare, Hi Tom, Lo Tom, Closed Hi Hat and Open Hi Hat. Created with reference to classic rhythm machines and indispensable to dance music, these new powerful sounds can only be brought to justice on an analog machine.
For the sounds that need something more than analog, a PCM sound engine is used. Clap, Claves, Agogo and Crash are reproduced by Volca Beats' PCM, which has attention to detail with a rough, lo-fi '80s sound.
The step-sequencer, distilled from the Electribe, is designed to make editing easy. Add or remove parts intuitively with the 16 step keys and play the touch panel keyboard to record in real-time. Store up to 8 sequence patterns on internal memory.
Use the Stutter Function to dramatically expand your live performance possibilities by adding drum rolls or delay-like effects, completely transforming the feel of the pattern as well as a fill when switching patterns. Active Step function and Step Jump function generate new beats by inserting or removing steps, allowing for more dynamic performances.
Connect Volca Beats with the rest of the Volca Series or a Monotribe using the Sync Jack. A MIDI-in connector lets you synchronise with other devices, play the Volca from any MIDI keyboard and send note messages from your DAW.
The Volca Beats analog rhythm machine has a compact size and a built-in speaker, easily playable any time, anywhere. The ideal starter-synth.
- References classic rhythm machines
- Maximum effect from minimal parameters
- Loop sequencer distilled from the Electribe
- Stutter function
- Active Step function
- Step Jump function
- Sync jack and MIDI IN
- Compact size
- Battery-powered operation
- Built-in speaker
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.