Korg microARRANGER With Free Stand & Headphones
Korg microARRANGER With Free Stand & HeadphonesDetails
The Korg microARRANGER Profesional Arranger Keyboard is the perfect solution for musicians who want to transform creative ideas into original music. The Korg microARRANGER features a lightweight and portable design that includes 61 natural touch mini-keys and a built-in stereo speaker system, along with an extensive range of styles and sounds. Whether you're a keyboard novice or a seasoned professional, the microARRANGER allows you to explore endless creative possibilities. This arranger keyboard also includes a free double-braced keyboard stand & SubZero monitoring headphones.
Product Ref: 76730View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Your New Composing Assistant
Each time an original melody or tune comes to mind, it may often require substantial expertise, equipment, and time to turn that idea into a complete song in the same way that a professional musician or arranger might do. Korg's microARRANGER offers an easier way for you to enjoy the satisfaction of composing original music.
Even with modest keyboard skills, you can simply choose a musical Style to match your idea, tap in the tempo, hold down the chords with your left hand and pick out the melody with your the right hand, and listen as your musical idea takes shape! From the keyboard novice to the seasoned professional, the microARRANGER can transform your ideas into a more complete, fully realized, and more impressive song than you might ever imagine.
Compact and Complete
The microARRANGER features 61 Natural Touch mini-keys proportioned for comfortable playing. The stereo speaker system is conveniently contained inside the microARRANGER's compact body. Lightweight and portable, the overall length is only 87 cm, and the microARRANGER weighs a mere 5 kg. Just turn the power on, and start turning your ideas into reality immediately; there's no need to connect any other equipment. Whether you use it as a convenient musical notepad or as a full-fledged compositional tool, the microARRANGER is a powerful platform for your creativity in many ways.
X-Frame Double Braced Stand by Gear4music
This X-frame Keyboard Stand is fitted with rubber coverings on all contact points protecting your instrument from scratches and slips. The rectangle section steel braces and round tube section feet and support arms are all durable and strong for secure positioning. With double braced upright supports, this stand offers a more durable, more stable support than a single braced stand.
SubZero Monitoring Headphones
The SubZero SZ-7080 Monitoring Headphones have been specially designed for studio and recording situations. Offering high quality sound and a larger frequency range than most of their competitors, these headphones offer excellent value for money. With a 3m cable, an included 6.3mm adapter and a comfortable, non slip headband, these are perfect for all studio situations.
- Compact composing/performing keyboard that acts as your musical arranger
- 61-key natural touch mini keyboard with velocity sensing
- Built-in stereo speaker system
- 4 stereo effect processors with 89 effect programs
- 304 Styles; each is a complete and interactive musical environment for capturing your inspirations
- Each Style includes Intros, Endings, Fills, and four Variations, all of which are completely editable
- Styles follow your chords, voice leading, and tempo settings - you are always in control
- 660 preset sound programs and 128 user programs provide excellent Korg sounds
- 32 drumkits and 64 user drumkits
- SD/SDHC card slot for data storage, importing Styles, sharing data with a computer DAW, etc
- Keyboard: 61-key Natural Touch mini-keyboard (velocity sensitive)
- System: OPOS - Objective Portable Operating System: Multitasking System, load while playing Feature; Upgradeable Operating System; SSD Solid State Disk
- Tone generator: HI synthesis (Hyper Integrated synthesis system)
- Voice Polyphony: 62 voices, 62 oscillators. Filters with resonance
- Waveform Memory: 32 MB PCM ROM (with Stereo Piano Sound)
- Multi Timbre: Internal = 40 tracks (2 x 16 Tracks in Sequencer, 4 Keyboard Tracks, 4 Pad Tracks)
- Effects: 4 stereo digital Multi-Effect systems (89 effect types)
- Programs/ Drum Kits:
- 662 Preset programs (including a Stereo Piano and 256 "GM level 2 programs")
- 33 drum kits (including 9 GM level 2 drum kits)
- 128 user programs + 64 user drum kits
- Easy and Full Program Editing.
- Up to 304 Styles in Solid State Disk (256 preload +48 User)
- All reconfigurable; up to 8 accompaniment tracks
- All Style Performances are programmable
- (Includes 4 Single Touch Settings for each style)
- Style Record: Styles can be created or edited to create new styles
- Style elements: Intro 1/2, Ending 1/2, Fill1/2, Count In/Break, 4 Variations. Each style can memorize Max. 36 Chord Variations
- Performances: 160 real-time Performances + up to 304 Styles Performances. With 4 Single Touch Settings
- Song Sequencer: Play (Song Play)/ Record (Realtime / Step)/ Edit, 16 Multi track, Max = 56,000 events (approximately), It corresponds to SMF (Format 0 and 1)
- Backing Sequencer: Play / Record (Realtime / Step)/ Edit
- Real Time Track: Keyboard Track (Upper 1/2/3, Lower), PAD Track (4 track)
- Memory: Internal Flash Memory = 8MB for Operating System, Musical resource.
- Interface: Display: Backlit custom LCD (Black-and-White)
- Lyric Display: (English Only)
- Controls: General Controls: Joystick, Dial
- Programmable Control: 1 Slider
- Real-time Controls: Master Volume, Acc/Seq Real-time Volume Balance
- STS (Single Touch Setting). Style elements, Start/Stop, Transpose (b/#)
- Bass Inversion, Memory, Manual Bass, Split Point, Groove Quantize
- Fade In/Out, TAP Tempo, Synchro, Start/Stop, Ensemble
- Chord Scanning (Lower / Upper), Keyboard Mode (Lower, Full Upper)
- Tempo Lock, Octave (-/+), Multi PAD: 4 assignable pads + Stop button
- Control Inputs: Damper Pedal, Assignable pedal/switch x 1
- Audio Outputs: Left/mono, Right; Headphone (Mini Stereo Jack)
- Audio Inputs: Mini Stereo Jack
- MIDI: In, Out
- Data Storage: SD/SDHD cards; Multi Media Card (MMC)
- Main Amplifier: 2x 5 Watt
- Speakers: 10cm x 2 Single cone speakers (Open Air type)
- Power Supply: DC12V Adapter
- Power Consumption: 9 Watts
- Dimensions: (w x D x H): 873mm x 277mm x 91mm / 34.37" x 10.91" x 3.58" (without music stand)
- Standard Accessories: Quick Start Guide, Adaptor, Music Stand, Accessory Discs
X-Frame Double Braced Stand by Gear4music
- Height Positions: 600mm - 1000mm
- Width Positions: 300mm - 900mm
- Max. Weight Load: 55kg
- Weight: 5.0kg
- Driver size: 53 mm
- Sensitivity: 94 +/- 3dB
- Impedance: 60 Ω
- Max Power: 1200 mW
- Frequency range: 10Hz - 30kHz
- Cable length: 3 m
- Type of cable: Attached, straight
- Plug: Gold-plated 3.5 mm stereo
- Adapter: Gold-plated 6.3 mm stereo
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.