Korg microKEY-2 AIR 61-Key Bluetooth MIDI Keyboard
Korg microKEY-2 AIR 61-Key Bluetooth MIDI KeyboardDetails
Product Ref: 66050View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Natural Touch Keybed
Extremely compact in size the Korg Microkey AIR includes a 61 natural touch key configuration to offer an impressive note range for the portable size. Also available in 25, 37 and 49 models the Microkey AIR is the ideal portable MIDI controller which is designed to offer everything you need to create on the go, without any confusing hardware controls.
With the ability to be connected to Mac, iPhone and iPad devices via Apple's innovative Bluetooth LE (low energy) technology the MicroKey AIR removes unwanted wires and connections allowing for total musical freedom. The stable Bluetooth connection provides comprehensive MIDI control with no latency and no strings. Additionally, when using Bluetooth connectivity the MicroKey AIR is powered by two AA batteries with an approximate 30 hour battery life.
Link the MicroKey AIR 61 to your Mac or PC computer via a single USB cable which also delivers USB bus power and provides real-time playback. No drivers are required to use the Microkey AIR so simply plug in and begin creating. Furthermore the MicroKey AIR can also connect to iPad and iPhone devices wirelessly or via a lightening to USB cable (sold separately) and can control apps such as Korg Gadget, Korg Module and GarageBand.
The Korg MicroKey AIR 61 includes a huge variety of digital audio workstation and synth module software which allows you to start creating straight out the box. With software such as Korg Gadget, Korg Module and Propellerhead Reason limited the MicroKey AIR can be used to create professional sounding tracks on the go.
- 61 Natural touch keys
- Wireless connect to iPads, iPhones and Mac via Bluetooth
- Compact size for portable performance
- Pitch bend and modulation wheels
- Switchable octaves
- Mac, PC and iOS compatible
- 1/4” Input for damper pedal
- Powered from two AA batteries or USB bus power
- 30 Hour battery life (approx)
- Includes a variety of synth modules and DAW software
- Korg Legacy Collection M1 Le (Synth Module)
- UVI Digital Synsations (Synth Module)
- AAS Ultra Analog Session (Synth Module)
- AAS Strum Acoustic Session (Acoustic Guitar Module)
- AAS Lounge Lizard Session (Electric Piano Module)
- Propellerhead Reason Limited (DAW Music Production Software)
- Ableton Live Discount Coupon (DAW Music Production Software)
- Keys: 61
- Key Action: Natural Touch
- Controls: Octave Up/Down
- Wheels: Pitch Bend / Modulation
- Bluetooth Compatibility: Apple LE (Low Energy) MIDI Standard
- Connections: 1 x USB, 1 x 1/4” Jack (Damper Pedal)
- Compatible Operating Systems: Mac, PC, iOS
- Power Requirements: 2 x AA Batteries or USB Bus Powered
- Battery Life (Approx): 30 Hours
- Includes: Kork Kontrol Editor Software
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.