Korg microKEY 25 Key USB MIDI Keyboard
Korg microKEY 25 Key USB MIDI KeyboardDetails
The microKEY is a compact USB MIDI keyboard that's ideal for the musician who wants to assemble a convenient and compact music production system. For 2012, Korg have expanded the range with new 25 and 61 key models. The 25 key model features excellent portability, allowing you to enjoy playing and producing with a great-feeling keyboard even when you're away from home.
Product Ref: 25092View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Natural Touch Mini Keyboard:Slim, lightweight, USB-powered, and compatible with all computer-based music software, the microKEY is a great way to create your production setup. The microKEY features the velocity-sensitive Natural Touch mini-keyboard that was acclaimed on instruments such as the microKORG XL and the microARRANGER. The proportions of the black and white keys has been adjusted for optimal playability, easy chording, and rapid phrase work; careful attention has been paid to the touch and playing feel. The "waterfall-type" keyboard makes it easy to play glissandos. This keyboard will accurately convey the dynamics of your performance to your software.
Take Control!:Octave Shift buttons are provided on all models. Using the UP/DOWN buttons allows you to shift the octave the appropriate number of steps for each model so that, when used in conjunction with the Key Transpose function, the full range of notes in the MIDI specification can be covered. The 25-key model features an arpeggiator button, a sustain/tap button, and a joystick to which you can assign pitch bend, modulation, or any other control change, giving you plenty of control and rich expressive potential in spite of its compact size.
No Driver Installation Needed:The standard USB MIDI driver provided by Windows/Mac OS X is supported, so there's no need to install a driver. Simply use a USB cable to connect the microKEY to your computer, and it's ready for use.
iPad Compatible:You can connect the microKEY to your iPad and use it to control apps such as the Korg iMS-20 via MIDI (apps must support Core MIDI). If you're using the 25-key model, Apple's iPad Camera Connection Kit and a USB cable is all you need (Korg recommend using a powered hub if you plan to use the microKEY for an extended time).
KORG KONTROL Editor:Using the KORG KONTROL Editor software (provided), you'll be able to customise the microKEY for your setup. You can choose from eight velocity curves plus fixed velocity (a total of nine types), and also specify the control change number of the modulation wheel or joystick, as well as specify their maximum and minimum values.
Play Today Software Bundle:The microKEY ships with the following software licenses and discount coupons so you can start making music right away:
- M1 Le (License): Included is a license for a limited edition of the M1 software synthesiser (included in the Korg Legacy Collection-Digital Edition) that brings to your computer the sounds of the ground-breaking M1 Music Workstation. (This software can be downloaded for use.)
- EzDrummer Lite (License): Included is a license for Toontrack's software drum sound module "EzDrummer Lite", giving you numerous high-quality drum sounds. (This software can be downloaded for use.) You'll be able to immediately start enjoying realistic drum sounds played from your microKEY.
- Ableton "Live" series (discount coupon included): Included is a discount coupon for Ableton's "Live," "Live Suite," and "Live LE" DAW software, widely popular for its sophisticated functionality.
- Lounge Lizard Session (License): Included is a license for "Lounge Lizard Session," the physical modelling sound module from Applied Acoustics Systems, famed for its richly expressive electric piano sounds.
- Ultra Analog Session (License): Included is a license for "Ultra Analog Session," the analogue modelling synthesiser from Applied Acoustics Systems, acclaimed for its fat, powerful sounds.
- Strum Acoustic Session (License): Included is a license for Applied Acoustics Systems' "Strum Acoustic Session," the physical modelling software synthesiser that lets you "play" acoustic guitar parts with the expressive power of an acoustic instrument.
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.