Korg nano PAD 2 USB MIDI Controller, White
Korg nano PAD 2 USB MIDI Controller, WhiteDetails
An ultra-compact, low-profile USB-MIDI controller, offering impressive control while conserving valuable set-up space. Simply connect a single USB cable, and you've got a music production studio on your desk at home or on the go.
Product Ref: 21048View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Ever had a beautiful musical idea on the train, or while working at your computer? The Nano Pad can help you get these ideas down quickly - it'll fit easily in your laptop bag, and it is easy to set up at any time. A sensitive performance tool, with touch-sensitive pads and an expressive X-Y pad.Sixteen pads in a compact body
The nanoPAD2 packs in 16 great-feeling and dynamic-sensing pads - as well as leaving room for the X-Y touchpad! In fact, there are four banks of pad assignments, providing a total of 64 pads setups.Dynamic trigger pads capture all your performance nuances
The sixteen velocity-sensitive pads provide excellent response to your fingertips, and also realistically convey the playing feel to your sequencer or DAW software, ensuring that your drum parts will be full of life. By switching between the four scenes, you can experience 64 different pad assignments.Create musical phrases using the X-Y touchpad, Touch Scale, and Gate Arp features
The X-Y pad can be used to control multiple synthesizer parameters. In addition, the new "Touch Scale" function lets you intuitively play phrases on the X-Y touchpad, just as on the Kaossilator. You can choose from sixteen different scales, and specify the root key and note range to ensure that your performance stays within your song. The "Gate Arp" function, borrowed from the Kaossilator Pro, transmits note data based on tempo; Tap tempo and tempo sync are supported. Combined with the Touch Scale, the Gate Arp allows you to play tempo-synchronized phrases and rhythms simply by stroking the X-Y pad or playing the pads.Korg Kontrol Editor software
The nanoPAD2 works with the "Korg Kontrol Editor" software - available free on the Korg website. Load it into your computer, and use it to make detailed customized settings. Choose from a total of four velocity settings: three velocity curves or fixed velocity. You can also specify note numbers, create user scales for the Touch Scale function, assign chords, assign control change messages, and save your settings.USB power for an uncluttered setup
Just connect a single USB cable from your computer to the nanoPAD2, and you've got a quick and portable music production system. Power and USB-MIDI data travels down the same wire for a clean, efficient workspace.
Features / Specifications:
- Low-profile pad controller - excellent for playing or entering drum data
- 16 solid, responsive, and velocity-sensitive trigger pads
- 4 banks (or "Scenes") for storing pad assignments - 64 total pad setups
- Control multiple MIDI parameters via the X-Y touchpad
- 16 different scales - options for root key and note range
- Gate Arp function transmits note data based on tempo
- Tap Tempo and Tempo Sync help you stay in time
- Use Korg Kontrol Editor software to customise the nanoPAD2
- 16 trigger pads with velocity and 4 velocity curves
- X-Y pad
- HOLD button
- GATE ARP button
- TOUCH SCALE button
- KEY / RANGE button
- SCALE / ARP button
- SCENE button
- Memory: 4 user scene memories
- Corresponding Software: Host applications corresponding to MIDI input
- Connections: mini-USB
- Power: USB bus power
- Power Consumption: USB bus power: less than 100 mA
- Dimensions: 12.8" x 3.27" x 0.63"
- Accessories: USB cable
- Macintosh: Mac OS X 10.4 or later, Apple Macintosh with PowerPC supported, USB port
- Windows: Windows XP SP3 (32bit), Windows Vista SP2 (32bit, 64bit), Windows 7 (32bit, 64bit), USB port (Intel USB chipset recommended)
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.