Korg nanoKEY Studio MIDI Controller Keyboard
Korg nanoKEY Studio MIDI Controller KeyboardDetails
Product Ref: 67801View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Advanced Wireless MIDI Controller
Designed for portability and practicality the Korg nanoKEY is a compact MIDI keyboard which can control digital audio workstations via Bluetooth connectivity. Operating from battery power and featuring 25 LED backlit pad the nanoKEYS can be used to create new and exciting melodies wherever inspiration strikes. Additionally, the X/Y modulation pad and rotary encoders provide further creative options and can be used to control channel volumes.
Mac, PC and iOS Compatibility
Although designed to offer seamless wireless operation the nanoKEYS can also be connected via USB to a range of computers and devices. Compatible with both Mac and PC operating systems as well as additional iOS compatibility the nanoKEYS is the most versatile, portable and comprehensive MIDI keyboard available. Furthermore, the nanoKEYS also includes a range of professional grade software for a range of operating systems allowing you to start creating straight out the box.
Compact and Portable
With a size smaller than a letter sized sheet of paper the nanoKEYS can be carried in a bag and be ready for music creation at any given time. Constructed from robust plastic with durable controls and backlit with stylish white LEDs the nanoKEYS redefines the phrase portable MIDI keyboard.
- Korg Gadget LE for iPhone/iPad – Music Production Studio DAW App
- Korg Module LE for iPad/iPhone – Piano/Keyboard Sound Module App
- Korg Legacy Collection M1 Le – Synthesizer Sound Module
- UVI Digital Synsations – Synthesizer Sound Module
- AAS Ultra Analog Session – Synthesizer Sound Module
- AAS Strum Acoustic Session – Acoustic Guitar Sound Module
- AAS Lounge Lizard Session – Electric Piano Sound Module
- Propellerhead Reasom Limited – DAW Music Production Software
- 25 backlit, velocity-sensitive keys with scale guide and easy scale for error-free performance
- 8 dynamic pads for triggering drums or playing chords
- KAOSS-style Tw-Axis touchpad provides intuitive fingertip control
- 8 Assignable knobs deliver real-time control of yoru musical software
- 8 programmable scene memories offer instant access to your favourite settings
- Convenient USB and wireless compatibility with both desktop computer and mobile devices
- Built-in switchable appregiator
- Tempo tap function allows you set the tempo by pressing the button multiple times for optimal accuracy
- Lightweight and compact, connects easily via USB or wirelessly via Bluetooth
- Type: Bluetooth MIDI Keyboard
- Connectivity: USB/Bluetooth
- Key Pads: 25
- Pads: 8
- X/Y Pad: 1
- Buttons: 12
- Rotary Encoders: 8
- Bluetooth Version: 4.0
- Finish: Black
- Power Requirements: Battery Powered (sold separately) or USB Bus Powered
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.