Korg nanoKONTROL Studio MIDI Controller
Korg nanoKONTROL Studio MIDI ControllerDetails
Product Ref: 67802View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Advanced Wireless MIDI Controller
Designed for portability and practicality the Korg nanoKONTROL is a compact MIDI controller which can control digital audio workstations via Bluetooth connectivity. Operating from battery power and featuring comprehensive channel controls such as record, mute, solo and select the nanoKONTROL can increase your workflow by provide hardware controls for quick and simple operation and navigation. Additionally, the 8 on board faders and robust navigation controls are built to withstand life on the road.
Mac, PC and iOS Compatibility
Although designed to offer seamless wireless operation the nanoKONTROL can also be connected via USB to a range of computers and devices. Compatible with both Mac and PC operating systems as well as additional iOS compatibility the nanoKONTROL is the most versatile, portable and comprehensive MIDI controller available. For a full list of compatible devices and operating systems, please see the below system requirements.
Compact and Portable
With a size smaller than a letter sized sheet of paper the nanoKONTROL can be carried in a bag and be ready for music creation at any given time. Constructed from robust plastic with durable controls and backlit with stylish white LEDs the nanoKONTROL redefines the phrase portable MIDI controller.
- Mixer section with 8 sliders
- USB and Bluetooth connectivity
- Record and Select buttons
- Complete with Music Software Bundle
- Durable jog wheel
- Transport keys
- 8 rotary controls
- iPhone/iPad support
- Compact, lightweight and portable construction
- Type: Bluetooth MIDI Controller
- Connectivity: USB
- Channels: 8
- Controls Per Channel: Mute, Solo, Rec, Select
- Faders: 8
- Buttons: 45
- Rotary Encoders: 8
- Other Controls: 1 x Navigation Wheel
- Bluetooth Version: 4.0
- Finish: Black
- Power Requirements: Battery Powered (sold separately)
- Operating System: Windows 8.1 or later (32/64-bit)
- Required Drivers: Korg BLE-MIDI Driver
- Bluetooth Version: Bluetooth 4.0
- Operating System: OS X 10.10 Yosemite or later
- Bluetooth Version: Bluetooth 4.0
- MacBook (Early 2015 or later)
- MacBook Air (Mid 2011 or later)
- MacBook Pro (Mid 2012 or later)
- Mac Mini (Mid 2011 or later)
- iMac (Late 2012 or later)
- Mac Pro (Late 2013 or later)
- Operating System: iOS 8
- Bluetooth: 4.0
- iPhone 4 – 6s
- iPad Pro
- iPad Air 2
- iPad Air
- iPad 4th Gen
- iPad 3rd Gen
- iPad Mini 1 – 4
- iPod Touch 5th – 6th Gen
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.