Kurzweil Forte 7 76-Note Fully Weighted Keyboard
Kurzweil Forte 7 76-Note Fully Weighted KeyboardDetails
Product Ref: 67159View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
16GB of Sounds
The Kurzweil Forte 7 features new, hand-selected German and vintage Japanese concert grand pianos, as well as new Rhodes, Wurlitzer, Clav, Harpsichord, Orchestral Percussion, Celeste, Glockenspiel, Chimes, Bells and Crotales along with a wide selection of sounds from the acclaimed PC3 and KORE 64 expansion, all delivered with unprecedented expressiveness and an obsessive attention to detail. Flash-Play provides the Forte 7 with a staggering amount of horse-power; 16 GB sample content with zero-loading time, heaping mounds of powerful DSP and ultrafast performance. Every sound within the Forte 7 is perfectly matched to its 76-note fully-weighted Italian hammer-action keyboard with aftertouch.
KB3 ToneReal Organs
Modelled after classic Hammond, Vox and Farfisa organs, the KB3 features all the controls you want and more, including 9 realistic drawbars. With the latest OS , KB3 is now Polyphony Free*, no longer using any of the Forte 7's 128 voices! (*does not apply to Vox/Farfisa programs).
The Forte 7 features award-winning Reverbs, Delays, Choruses, Flangers, Phasers, Distortions, Rotary Amplifiers, Compressors and more. Room too boomy? Need to add some punch? No problem. Dial it in with the Master Compressor & EQ section featuring Bass, Treble and sweepable Midrange. Access your 10 favourite sounds with one button press, conveniently located right below the Forte 7's display. (With the latest OS there are now 16 Banks of 10 Favourites, providing 160 total favourites) Get deeper into editing your Forte 7 Programs, Multis and Effects.
This pinao features 9 Sliders (with brilliant LED ladders), 6 Switches, 2 Wheels, 3 Switch Pedal Inputs, 2 Continuous Control Pedal Inputs and Aftertouch (1 sustain/switch pedal is included). Pitch/Modulation wheels along with dedicated -/+ Transpose, Tap Tempo and sound Variation controls are conveniently located right on the front panel. Navigate the Forte 7 with a new 4.3” 480x272 widescreen colour LCD display. Plus make easy Category and Program/Multi selections and save your own preset for each Category.
- Keyboard: 76 note fully-weighted hammer-action with velocity and aftertouch sensitive keys (Fatar TP/40L)
- Display: 480x272 pixel colour LCD with front-panel brightness adjust
- Polyphony: 128 Voice Polyphony, dynamically allocated KB3 is Polyphony Free*, not using any of the Forte's 128 voices. (*does not apply to Vox/Farfisa programs)
- Multitimbral: 16 parts (one per MIDI channel)
- Quick Split/Layer: Easy access with adjustable relative volume (up to 16 zones)
- Factory Programs: 322 Stunning factory Programs featuring the all new vintage Japanese and German Grands, new Rhodes, Wurlitzer, Clav, Harpsichord, Orchestral Percussion, Celeste, Glockenspiel, Chimes, Bells and Crotales along with a wide selection of sounds from the acclaimed PC3 and KORE 64 expansion
- User Programs: 1024
- Factory Multis: 186 Factory-crafted Multis - featuring up to 16 independent zones
- User Multis: 1024
- General MIDI No
- Master EQ Section: Front-panel 3-band EQ with sweepable mid and on/off switch Front-panel single-knob master compressor with separate on/off bypass switch
- Effects: Over 1000 complex effect chains, incorporated into programs featuring our award winning effects - reverbs, delays, chorus, flange, phaser, EQs, distortions, rotary speaker simulators, compressors, and more. 32 total FX units (editing of FXChains requires use of the Desktop Editor)
- 1 pitch wheel
- 1 modulation wheel
- 9 front panel sliders
- 9 switches (assignable/zone mutes/KB3 control)
- 1 variation switch
- 1 tap tempo switch
- 2 transpose switches
- *3 switch pedal inputs (1 switch/sustain pedal is included)
- 2 continuous control pedal inputs
- monopressure (aftertouch)
- (*supports dual switch and half-damper for pianos / dual & half-damper pedals sold separately)
- Analog Outputs:
- Four (2 pairs) 1/4" balanced TRS analog (24-bit DACs) Automatic mono switching on both pairs.
- +21dBu maximum output
- 50Ω balanced source impedance
- Audio Inputs: One stereo 1/8" back-panel input for connecting your favourite MP3 player or other audio source for accompaniment playback
- Headphones: 1 back-panel 1/4" headphone output, 130mW into 32 ohm headphones
- MIDI: In, Thru, Out (w/ Thru/Out switch)
- Two USB ports (one A port / one B port)
- Complete MIDI functionality over USB
- User program/multi file transfer to/from PC/Mac/Flash Drive
- Operating System updates from PC/Mac/Flash Drive
- Software Editors: External editors for Mac OS X, Windows PC and iOS devices (coming soon)
- FREE OS Updates: OS updates over USB and/or Flash Drive
- Included Accessories: Power cable, Switch pedal, USB cable, (4) self adhesive feet
- Height: (5.5") (14cm)
- Depth: (15.6") (39.7cm)
- Length: (43.2") (109.7cm)
- Weight: (41.4 lb.) (18.8 kg)
- Power: Internal Power Supply, free voltage 100-265VAC 50/60Hz, 20W max
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.