Kurzweil PC3A8 Performance Controller Keyboard
Kurzweil PC3A8 Performance Controller KeyboardDetails
Product Ref: 58574View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Sounds & Effects
As with all the PC3 series the A8 features a huge variety of on board sounds and voices ranging from the new German D Grand Piano to the Kore 64 synth, guitar, drums and horn patches. Simply select your sound from the expansive library and start playing. Additionally you can also add unique digital effects to your sound via the KDFX unit which features most popular effects such as reverb, delay, phaser, compression and many more.
The PC3A8 incorporates an array of controls types such as mod wheels, faders, buttons and switches to allow you to manipulate and control your desired tone. Also with the Setup Mode you have all the tools to take command of your live performances, featuring up to 16 independent zones, effects, controller assignments, triggerable pattern-based "Riffs" and 16 arpeggiators.
Featuring both USB computer and USB flash drive connections you can connect your PC3A8 to your Mac or Windows based computer to allow saving/loading of patches and operating system updates. This usefull tool means that you can carry all your sounds required for a live performance on one small USB flash drive to save set up time. Furthermore there is also MIDI in, out and thru connections located to the rear of the unit for direct integration into your DAW and other MIDI devices.
- A powerful performance keyboard based on the acclaimed PC3 engine
- Expertly sampled and voiced Artis 9' German Grand Piano
- Factory installed KORE 64 synth, guitar, horns and drum instruments
- Advanced MIDI controller - 16-user assignable zones with 29 customizable MIDI controllers
- Powerful KDFX digital effects with 16 inserts effects, 2 aux sends and global master fx
- Sound programs can be up to 32 layers deep with the 32 Layer architecture
- Cascade mode for layer DSP routing
- 9 Sliders provide real-time drawbar control over classic B-3, Vox and Farfisa combo organs
- RIFFs - Trigger MIDI phrases, beats or even full multi-track songs via built in physical controller
- K2 Series compatibility
- Software Updates and Data Storage via USB/Computer and USB Flash Drive
- Keys: 88 Weighted Hammer Action (Aftertouch)
- Display: Backlit 240 x 64
- Polyphony: 128 Voice (Dynamically Allocated)
- Multitimbral: 16 Parts (1 Per MIDI Channel)
- Factory Presets: 1453
- Factory MIDI Setups: 216
- File Compatibility: PC3K, PC3LE, K2 Series
- User Memory: 16,000 Locations
- Control Wheels: 1 x Pitch, 1 x Modulation
- Sliders: 9
- Switches: 10
- Sequencer: Unlimited Tracks (On Import) - 960 PPQ Resolution
- Effects: 16 Insert Effects (Over 11 Busses), 2 Aux Sends, 2 Master Effects
- Effects Type: Reverb, Delay, Chorus, Flange, Phaser, EQ, Distortion, Leslie Simulator, Compressor and more
- Arpeggiator: 16 Full-Featured Arpeggiators
- Riffs: 16 Unique "Riff" Generators
- Analog Outputs: 4 x 1/4" TRS (Balanced), 1 x 1/4" Jack (Headphone)
- Digital Outputs: S/PDIF (24-Bit) - 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4, 192-kHz Modes
- MIDI: In, Out, Thru
- USB (Computer): MIDI over USB (Load/Save/Update Functions)
- USB (Storage): USB Thumb Drives (Load/Save/Update Functions)
- Includes: Power Cable, Switch Pedal, USB Cable, 4 x Self Adhesive Feet
- Height: 4.33" / 11 cm
- Width: 54.33" / 138 cm
- Depth: 13.98" / 35.50 cm
- Weight: 24.50 Kg
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.